XP
Country
Reactions: Antonio Ricardo

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My DS2 still works on 6.3.0E without updating or anything, although I did have some trouble getting the 3DS to see it, but that's probably just a contact issue.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
strange
will look into
Supercard Chinese forum reporting theres are blocked also
Yeah, mine definitely works fine without doing anything special. I can launch roms and everything as well, and I'm sure I just updated to 6.3.0. I don't know what the current installed firmware on my DS2 is, but I had to update it twice to make it work on 6.2.0.

BORODA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well at a guess the Save Backup hardware blacklist added teh Gateway
so it cant save to the SD card, if it ever works on 6.3.0 that is
This isn't the case. Gateway does not use that mechanism to store save files. This is probably for sore compatibility purposes with some games.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nintendo and their useless updates, the sooner we can bypass them the better.
System stability is useless? Of course quite a few updates are just flashcard blocking, but there were also many things introduced by new firmwares. Videos, the internet browser and eShop, streetpass relay, folders and save backup, just to name a bunch. And there have also been updates that fixed problems/crashes or made certain things faster. Oh, and for now it's already possible to "bypass" them as long as you're on 4.1-4.5 and have a Gateway.

I have Dstwo, i need to wait an update from supercard team or i can update my 3ds now?
Thanks.
It MIGHT work, but I wouldn't bet on it. Wait for more info at the very least.

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
System stability is useless? Of course quite a few updates are just flashcard blocking, but there were also many things introduced by new firmwares. Videos, the internet browser and eShop, streetpass relay, folders and save backup, just to name a bunch. And there have also been updates that fixed problems/crashes or made certain things faster. Oh, and for now it's already possible to "bypass" them as long as you're on 4.1-4.5 and have a Gateway.

I will wait, i don't have a DS if happens something wrong...;)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

ok i found out what the issue was,
some chinese people didnt update to 1.23
as 1.21 fixed 6.2.0 but obviosly not 6.3.0

so make sure your on the latest and hopefully good to go

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will wait, i don't have a DS if happens something wrong...;)
There IS a way to update without a DS if you really need to, but it's better to just wait. Although according to Pong updating to the latest DS2 firmware should probably work, I'd wait for more confirmation to be on the safe side.

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pong sorry to be annoying. I was wondering what the...

"(NEW CARD) = just released so what this flashcard is like and how well its supported is yet to be known"

on your blog means. Thanks in advance

EDIT: I read it as a team was releasing a new card. I feel like an idiot now. Thanks for all your help pong I really appreciate it

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Pong sorry to be annoying. I was wondering what the...

"(NEW CARD) = just released so what this flashcard is like and how well its supported is yet to be known"

on your blog means. Thanks in advance

that is a new hardware, and its unknown how well the team is going to support it

and thats just to tell people what it means if it appears on the list that is beneath it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night