Gaming 3DS System Transfer - Need Help!

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok to make the long story short today I ended up with 3 3DS and all of them have games installed. I want to transfer all of the games to 1 of the 3 and that one should have all the games under my Nintendo Network Account. How do I do this?

-Long Story-

So I have my 2DS but even if I love the design(Yes!) I feel like is too tiny for me and was starting to miss the 3D(I had a 3DS XL). So today I bought a 3DS XL Pokemon XY Limited Edition ,from a friend, with Pokemon Y, DK 3D, Animal Crossing, Case, Box and everything else for $240. And later today I traded a Gamestop Credit I had for like a month($180) for another 3DS XL this time was the Mario & Luigi 3DS XL Limited Edition with its original Box, M&L, BlazBlue and 3 indie games.

Why I did buy 2 3DS XL you ask? I'll tell you my plan. I've been trying to trade that Gamestop Credit for PayPal or Cash without any luck and I wanted to upgrade from a 2DS to a 3DS XL and also wanted to have more games BUT I couldn't lost money because I need it to move to my own place. So the plan is this, I want to stay with the 3DS XL Pokemon one and I want to transfer all the games from my 2DS and the other 3DS XL to the Pokemon one. So then I could sell my 2DS and 3DS XL and get the money back(The $240 I used to buy the 3DS XL from my friend) and maybe even get some profit.

So will the System Transfer be able to do that? Or should I call Nintendo? Any Help?

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You can check this guide here from nintendo, I didn't read it fully but as I read "You cannot perform a system transfer if the target system has a Nintendo Network ID linked. You must format the target system to remove the Nintendo Network ID link prior to transferring content."

Here

But you can check it.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
You can check this guide here from nintendo, I didn't read it fully but as I read "You cannot perform a system transfer if the target system has a Nintendo Network ID linked. You must format the target system to remove the Nintendo Network ID link prior to transferring content."

Here

But you can check it.

Thanks! I already did the System Transfer from my 2DS to the Pokemon XY Limited Edition. And I called Nintendo and they told me, Since the M&L one have a NNID Linked and the dude gave me the password, that games from one NNID to another NNID can be done but only in Special Situations. Since now I'm the owner of both accounts I'm planing to cell them and tell them that I lost my 3DS XL(M&L One) or sold it and wont gonna use that NNID anymore and see if that make that "Special Situation" and they transfer the games to my account.

Well see I'll let you guys know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol