3DS System Transfer - Need Help!

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by EvilMakiPR, Mar 5, 2014.

1. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Ok to make the long story short today I ended up with 3 3DS and all of them have games installed. I want to transfer all of the games to 1 of the 3 and that one should have all the games under my Nintendo Network Account. How do I do this?

-Long Story-

Warning: Spoilers inside!

So will the System Transfer be able to do that? Or should I call Nintendo? Any Help?

2. yugix

yugix Sleepy

May 27, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    You can check this guide here from nintendo, I didn't read it fully but as I read "You cannot perform a system transfer if the target system has a Nintendo Network ID linked. You must format the target system to remove the Nintendo Network ID link prior to transferring content."

Here

But you can check it.

3. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Thanks! I already did the System Transfer from my 2DS to the Pokemon XY Limited Edition. And I called Nintendo and they told me, Since the M&L one have a NNID Linked and the dude gave me the password, that games from one NNID to another NNID can be done but only in Special Situations. Since now I'm the owner of both accounts I'm planing to cell them and tell them that I lost my 3DS XL(M&L One) or sold it and wont gonna use that NNID anymore and see if that make that "Special Situation" and they transfer the games to my account.

Well see I'll let you guys know.