Hacking 3DS Semi-Brick? don't load NDS and DSi games

MrLuigix64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello I want some help to fix my 3DS, I downgraded a O3DS using Fieldrunners method, after the downgrade and A9LH install the 3DS started to have some problems, the mayor problem is that I cant play DS carts or my original DSi games, trying to launch the game shutdowns the 3DS.

The second problem is that after installing a CIA using FBI the Menu "freezes" in someway, the upper screen icons and animation dont appear, and cant open anything else until I restart the console.

please some help, what can I do o what can I reinstall to solve it?

The 3DS is on 11.2.0-U
A9LH updated
Luma 6.6

Trylk248

Honest helper and custom content creator.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Open your 3DS, check if motherboard is damaged. If not then restore your NAND with the original one and try re-doing the process. If the problem still occurs it might be your game card

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Open your 3DS, check if motherboard is damaged. If not then restore your NAND with the original one and try re-doing the process. If the problem still occurs it might be your game card

Sorry but no. You don't know what you're talking about. None of the things you mentioned have anything to do with this, and restoring the NAND would not do anything.

I've read about this issue before, and I believe it has something to do with ctrtransfer. The troubleshooting guide linked above is the ONLY thing you need and it is literally the first thing in the guide.

MrLuigix64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks, I will try the troubleshooting guide.
if it doesn't work should I restore the original NAND after Arm9 and try again with soundhax+ctrtransfer?

Infidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As OP stated he downgraded using dsiware method as we all know dsiware titles are installed to the NAND not the sd card so if the dsiware or hax had a hiccup it would indeed affect the NAND. Resulting in the 3ds not playing nds or dsiware title because they are ran with the TWL_NAND

Trophies
Country
Canada
Do you even know what you're talking about??

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

MrLuigix64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Solved, I installed the CIAS from the Guide... but the Torrents were down or something I couldn't download them so I used 3DNUS to get the Titles.

The only problem now its the bug after install a CIA, I cant open other app or game until a Restart OR the upper functions of the menu (browser, friendlist, etc). I thinks the bug only affect that part of the menu.

Anyway, Thanks everyone.

Last edited by MrLuigix64,

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
Solved, I installed the CIAS from the Guide... but the Torrents were down or something I couldn't download them so I used 3DNUS to get the Titles.

The only problem now its the bug after install a CIA, I cant open other app or game until a Restart OR the upper functions of the menu (browser, friendlist, etc). I thinks the bug only affect that part of the menu.

Anyway, Thanks everyone.

For this bug, don't close FBI using the Start button. Close it with the Home button then tap Close.
It does the same with some other apps as well. Either that or open FBI again and close it using Home-close.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok