Hacking 3DS rom dump info

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That will take a long time to rename, much faster with have them zipped
If you want to rename .3ds files without zip them first you have to check in "settings-URL/PATH-Search also for.3ds files" and also your roms must be in 3Un folder that 3DScrc made when you added Storage Path and all will be renamed and moved to 3Cl folder if accepted by the database (that goes for ziped roms also) But don't do this with 4GB (32Gbit) roms as mentioned before, they will get deleted if rebuilded, so they should be zipped and only renamed

So if I move all my roms into the 3Un folder, this will include 4GB (32Gbit) roms how do I get it to rename 4GB files without them getting deleted? can it extracted .rar and can it rar the renamed files?

abdelmajidtolba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
pong i won my bet !!,wheres my 100 dollar prize?
i predicted a 3ds flashcart before reaching 300 roms.
please can you upload a ready to use folder that contains roms info and cover already configured) cause im tired of these soft shenanigans,lost dozen of hours but never managed to see the 245 roms

offtopic:
been looking for taiseiou JPN on wii ,cant find anything not even where i can buy it....

OscarRamos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
DO NOT ASK ME FOR ROMS
this is for information purposes

these are all the dumps currently available by scene groups

see list for 3DS Roms Information Currently

3DS Rom Database
:D

I was just wondering or should i say just curious....Do you think those list of roms (for example metal gear solid 3d for U.S.A , will work for someone in the U.S.A once the gateway 3ds comes out) because i noticed it does not give the firmware...Thanks

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I was just wondering or should i say just curious....Do you think those list of roms (for example metal gear solid 3d for U.S.A , will work for someone in the U.S.A once the gateway 3ds comes out) because i noticed it does not give the firmware...Thanks

sorry im confused by what you mean when you say "does not give the firmware"

the USA roms will work in a USA console

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He is thinking about the game's required firmware version because Nintendo will force an update before launching the game to block the flashcard.
He want a way to know which firmware is on that game, to know if it will ask to update or let him play without updating.

The ROM list doesn't provide the minimum 3DS version, but it's not a problem (at least it shouldn't be as long as the game doesn't physically load a missing function) because you can patch the required firmware version.
Check here :
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-rom-tool-rom_tool.349314

Reactions: Thorhian and Rydian

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
omg venom are release USA ver of Monster Hunter... Perhaps I should have waited little more time before purchase game...
after the flashcards gets released all the games will be ripped.
it is a matter of time.
i think only the castlevania from the mainstream titles is missing from the PAL games list.

Mementos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
after the flashcards gets released all the games will be ripped.
it is a matter of time.
i think only the castlevania from the mainstream titles is missing from the PAL games list.

No, the scene release of professor layton for example is french only, and lego city undercover for example is completly missing ;)
But yeah, il think too, that they will get releasd soon, since theres soon the Gateway out there =)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if is 1 game it is good.

the problem is if it gets blocked by a ninty update and the saves.

Blocking Im not too concerned about..I dont play online with my 3DS..now if this were a Wii U I would be more concerned but the 3DS, not much of a concern..but I Really doubt Nintendo blocks it, they tried that with the Wii and it didnt work out..but only able to play 1 game at a time thats why Im not buying this thing yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/n64-emulator-ps3-poc-wii64-port-by-emukidid-surfaces-9-years-af...