Hardware 3DS Prepaid Card

mangaTom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Guys, I'm from the Philippines and I really want to buy a 3DS prepaid card but I can't since no one is selling it on retail here.:mellow: I just wanna ask if you know some trustworthy site that sells prepaid card at a low price. I saw one on play-asia but the price is just brutal.(Almost two times the actual price.)I wanna buy games off the e-shop and I really need prepaid card.

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If you have an US 3DS theres a website that sells them for 22$, I've used it many times and I highly recommend it, if you want the link om me, I think Im not allowed to pos it

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
If you have an US 3DS theres a website that sells them for 22$, I've used it many times and I highly recommend it, if you want the link om me, I think Im not allowed to pos it
I think you can post it here as long as the site doesn't contain warez and you're not advertising them. If you don't want to post it, PM me the site. I need some prepaid cards :)

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has recalled them from the US recently. I traded in 3 very old games to pay for half of paper mario. Wanted to get it digitally but gamestop told me Nintendo had them pull all the eshop cards from their shelves. So bought the game in game card form. At any rate, new Eshop cards printed with both 3DS and Wii-U Logos will be available just a few days before the Wii-U launch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up