XP
Country
United States
Piano shows up all like "Hey how's it going"

I'm like "Good, bout ready to jam"

Then it's like "Alrighty, let's do this."

Then I start to play and it's all like "Psych!!"

Then crash.. :(
Did you try to compile it yourself or did you just download the .3dsx? Also, what version of ninjhax are you on?

Will you ever make a full piano app (this is just a few keys)?
I do plan on adding an octave up and an octave down. Not sure if I want to add more than that. the file size is already close to 10mb with just one octave. Granted, I can always lower the sample rate each note is at, just wouldn't sound as good.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to compile it yourself or did you just download the .3dsx? Also, what version of ninjhax are you on?

I do plan on adding an octave up and an octave down. Not sure if I want to add more than that. the file size is already close to 10mb with just one octave. Granted, I can always lower the sample rate each note is at, just wouldn't sound as good.

Download. Ninjhax 1.1b I believe, and on a N3DS. Not sure if that last part changes anything.

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. I don't think the CSND function (the one for sound) works on the n3ds. That's probably it, to be honest with ya.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It'd be easy to do that with the source code.

Yeah, but what I'm saying is they should release a binary of it without sound for users with a n3ds that cannot compile it themselves (and are not willing to setup a development environment for it).

I have the old 3DS anyways so for me it doesn't matter!

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but what I'm saying is they should release a binary of it without sound for users with a n3ds that cannot compile it themselves (and are not willing to setup a development environment for it).

I have the old 3DS anyways so for me it doesn't matter!
If people want I could do that. It's really easy.

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the Piano homebrew so now you have three octaves. A Lower, middle, and upper.

When you start the homebrew, it will always be on the middle octave. Press Left to go down an octave. Press Right to go up an octave.

Also, I decided to say "Screw you, Github" because it was beating me in a fight so I am now uploading all my sources to my dropbox.

geekqueen2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I found the thread! After reading the other comments I would like to know how's the "adding functionality for multiple notes playing at once" going?

Agent Moose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't messed with this code in years, so I haven't done anything with it. It actually stoped working when a new release o ninjhax came out and I never bothered to try and fix it.

Reactions: geekqueen2010

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I found the thread! After reading the other comments I would like to know how's the "adding functionality for multiple notes playing at once" going?
Please stop necrobumping old threads. I'm not sure if you're just trying to be a troll or if you completely disregarded my first message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended