GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Scott-105 said:
The games that excite me are Resident Evil, SSFIV, and possibly Pilot Wongs.

Bahahahahaha
rofl.gif
fail! it sounds like the Kamikazi or the Chinese suicide bombers!

leeday100196

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yuyuyup said:
according to the press, this is not a solid launch list.
according to the Nintendo fanboys/girls and hardcore gamers, this is not a solid launch list. people will buy the 3DS but not the games.

If they want to appeal to the teens more, they should release the new CoD (when it comes out) onto the 3DS. That MIGHT give them a chance with the picky generation.

leeday100196

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
O.o triple double/double triple post O.o
laugh.gif

You could have pick any game and pick CoD >.>
also on that note, did anyone else who plays CoD think of the M72 LAW when they saw the telescoping stylus? seriously you take off the pointy end and you have a miniature M72 LAW. I wonder if it will fire mini rockets?!?
nayps3.gif
laugh.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This launch line-up looks terrible.

Where are The legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d, Paper Mario 3d and Star Fox 64 3D?

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would like RE & ridge racer, but I'll stick with my android for asphalt....it looks way better than a 3DS will, and runs flawlessly
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is from Eurogamer so I don't know if it pertains to the US but there's some Ubisoft launch titles as well...

Four Ubisoft-created Nintendo 3DS games will launch on the same day as the console: 25th March.

They are Rayman 3D, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and Asphalt 3D.

Splinter Cell is a remake of Chaos Theory. Rayman 3D is a remake of Rayman 2. Asphalt is a 3D version of the iPhone game. And Shadow Wars is a turn-based strategy game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop, who Eurogamer interviewed in November last year.

A week later Ubisoft will launch Combat of Giants Dinosaurs 3D and Rabbids 3D.

Then, at some point during "mid 2011", Ubisoft will release Driver Renegade and James Noir's Hollywood Crimes for the 3DS. That's eight Ubisoft games in total planned for release during the 3DS "launch window", which Nintendo states runs until the end of June.
[/p]

Source

At least Rayman 3D sounds alright, although considering the quality of the last Rayman handheld port, I'd rather wait until it's reviewed before nabbing it.

iD0ct0r

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I hope 3DS games will finally support WPA encrypted networks because I have to have a special DS network encrypted in WEP!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
* Pilotwings Resort
* Dead or Alive
* Super Street Fighter IV 3D

They're the three I'd get.

People bitch but its a good line up and even so there are lots of big titles coming up to June.

grimmer190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eww, worst launch lineup in Nintendo history >_> Only RE sounds any good, and that's just a rehash of RE5 Mercenaries mode...

Ohh, and I guess SFIV is good for fighter fans, but that game's already kicking the dirt so whatever
tongue.gif

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, what I meant was this list is not set in stone. That is what the press sez. This list might be different. This is NOT the definitive official launch list yet. If it was the official launch list, I wouldn't be disappointed at all. Reading all the new previews, I am excited to get SF4, DOA, maybe pilotwings and ridge racer. I mean, god damn. SF4 in 3D. Brand new DOA. I cannot believe people are bitching and griping. It baffles my mind. Not even counting the launch window, this would be a stellar launch. What in the holy [mthr] are you people hoping for ? A Mario birth sim where toad can crap out baby jesus and feed him to Yoshi ? ? ? ?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop whining. It's not a bad list at all. Just think this way: they'll be spending more time making the good games better! I for one am VERY psyched about the list, upon thinking it over. After today's discussion with their supervision team, I am very impressed with their services.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still find it odd that the only Mario titles announced so far are Paper Mario and the obligatory Mario Kart.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
KingVamp said:
_Chaz_ said:
I still find it odd that the only Mario titles announced so far are Paper Mario and the obligatory Mario Kart.
Expecting Mario party, 64, Galaxy, or Super Mario Bros?

Mario Party and Super Mario Bros. are definitely coming sooner or later, the other 2 are a maybe.
We'll get a shitload of other Mario games later on, don't worry about it.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Vincent Valentine said:
This is the launch list im hoping Australia gets, there are a few games i wanna get:
1. Dead Or Alive
2. Super Street Fighter IV 3D
3. Ridge Racer
4. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries

I'm just hoping that we don't get some ridiculous launch price thats over $350
Here's the good news: The 3DS is NOT going to be OVER $350 in Aus. The bad news is it will BE $350 or only slightly less. like i said in my above post, they better include a game as well at that price.

As i said as long as it isn't OVER $350, im just fine with a $350 price tag, i think that's a nice figure for what appears to be a brilliant piece of technology, and even if a game doesn't come with it i wont mind all that much.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
KingVamp said:
_Chaz_ said:
Expecting Mario party, 64, Galaxy, or Super Mario Bros?

Mario Party and Super Mario Bros. are definitely coming sooner or later, the other 2 are a maybe.
We'll get a shitload of other Mario games later on, don't worry about it.

A new Mario for 3Ds was confirmed by Miyamoto to be on EARLY development in 2010: http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/06/17/shige...objectid=872155

Mario Party is most likely not coming anymore, considering how Wii Party has apparently taken it's place, we just have 1 Mario Party for Wii and we have not had a Mario Party in, like, 2 years.

I think the launch titles are not worth it... I will buy it if SCDS2 works on it and if it doesn't I'll wait 'till June 2nd, when more games should be sold.

leeday100196

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gaydrian said:
* Pilotwings Resort
* Dead or Alive
* Super Street Fighter IV 3D

They're the three I'd get.

People bitch but its a good line up and even so there are lots of big titles coming up to June.
In case you didn't notice already, NOBODY WANTS TO WAIT TILL JUNE TO BUY GOOD GAMES!
QUOTE(MigueelDnd @ Jan 24 2011, 02:25 PM) I think the launch titles are not worth it... I will buy it if SCDS2 works on it and if it doesn't I'll wait 'till June 2nd, when more games should be sold.
you and me both, im hoping my Limited Edition SCDS2 works on it, or that Supercard are gonna work on a firmware update to make it work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, LOL +1