• Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good morning everyone!
I've just followed this tutorial to update B9S and Luma.

https://3ds.guide/updating-b9s

Everything occurred just fine. I have two questions though:

1 - How I check my B9S version? (I know that I'm on 1.2 now...I'm just wondering how to do it)
2 - Am I abble to upgrade my N3DS to 11.4 without problems? (the "legal" version from nintendo so I can play online)
1) If you can launch Luma3DS 8.0 then you are on 1.2 version of b9s
2) Luma3DS allows you to update your system normally without losing CFW. Just update and done. There is no "legal version", you can play online normally as long as Ninty doesn't ban you

Reactions: Akhata

Akhata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what do you mean by legal?

I mean to let the FW update through the menu. You know..conf > system update.. something like this. :rofl:

1) If you can launch Luma3DS 8.0 then you are on 1.2 version of b9s
2) Luma3DS allows you to update your system normally without losing CFW. Just update and done. There is no "legal version", you can play online normally as long as Ninty doesn't ban you

Okay! Thank you very much. :bow:

Reactions: W4T4R1
D

Deleted User

can anyone explain what exactly is "Switch the hb. title to hblauncher_loader" in Rosalina
idont get it :/

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can anyone explain what exactly is "Switch the hb. title to hblauncher_loader" in Rosalina
idont get it :/
Basically in the latest Luma3DS version you can set any app you want to launch the latest version of th Homebrew Launcher.
For example, you can set that pressing on H&S app launches it, and this doesn't need payloads anymore

Reactions: Deleted User

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
Okay, thanks! Just wanted to be 100% sure
Can i update from AH9L to B9S 1.2 directly by using this guide: https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s ?

I don't see a reason why not.

Well that's the purpose of that guide lol
It tells you how to update from a9lh to the latest version of b9s

Successfully updated from AHL9/Luma 7.0.5 to BS9 1.2/Luma 8.0! 2DS with 14.0 FW, New HomeBrew Launcher interface looks awesome! Luma In-game menu works like a charm on Pokémon Moon! So happy :D

A BIG Thanks to all the developers that make this AWESOMENESS possible! THANK YOU!

Last edited by Gon Freecss,

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not following 3ds scene since weeks, can we install a9hl from 4.5 firmware? Since i already have emunand, do i need that or i have to ugrade to 9.2?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm not following 3ds scene since weeks, can we install a9hl from 4.5 firmware? Since i already have emunand, do i need that or i have to ugrade to 9.2?
arm9loaderhax is outdated. Have a look at 3ds.guide for help installing boot9strap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol