• Replies 53,777
  • Likes 43

Aline Pereira Rêgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I've just updated my old3DS and now it won't start... (it turns on but it stays on black screen for forever)
I have luma + arm9loaderhax...
I feel like there's probably a right thread to troubleshoot this kind of thing, could you guys point it out to me? (through PM if possible~)
thanks!

Last edited by Aline Pereira Rêgo,

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm hacking a friend's 3ds by using the *holy* guide. However, when trying launch Soundhax, I get an error telling me to turn off the system. What should I do?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Guys, I've just updated my old3DS and now it won't start... (it turns on but it stays on black screen for forever)
I have luma + arm9loaderhax...
I feel like there's probably a right thread to troubleshoot this kind of thing, could you guys point it out to me? (through PM if possible~)
thanks!
Update Luma. Get the latest arm9loaderhax.bin and replace the one on your SD card. In future update Luma before updating your system.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does Steel Diver still work? Or has it been taken off the eShop?
Not sure if it has been taken off or not but you require access to homebrew to install the exploit in it, so it's only useful to system transfer it to another console.

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
However, when trying launch Soundhax, I get an error telling me to turn off the system.

remember that the payload is renamed to "otherapp.bin" and make sure that it is not "e" if you are using the usa 3ds. the "e" (europe) is used by default and usually changes back to that "e" if you are trying to get another payload version.

i had that problem twice and it was only my human error.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Update Luma. Get the latest arm9loaderhax.bin and replace the one on your SD card. In future update Luma before updating your system.

Not sure if it has been taken off or not but you require access to homebrew to install the exploit in it, so it's only useful to system transfer it to another console.

I have Cubic Ninja. I want to help a friend on 11.4

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Luma cfw on my new 3ds XL I bought a new bigger SD card I checked it works with my 3ds I copied every file from my old SD card but my games installed by cia are not showing up
Make sure you didn't have an EmuNAND. If you did, you need to setup the new SD card for EmuNAND and restore the EmuNAND from the old card. Or you can restore your EmuNAND to sysNAND and it should work with the new card.
I need help, PriPara games ask for the Japanese 3DS keyboard. I have configured the Luma 7.0.4 but they stay in Nintendo 3DS Logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4mfeff/hiragana_katakana_input_without_changing_region/

Reactions: Yellowbird

YxoungMxmba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ah yes, I forgot about the Guide section.

I'll add some of them, but users could just check the Faqs and Guide sections too.
I need some help I plan on getting a new 3ds soon and my old one is hacked with A9LH with quite a few games from the freeshop I just need to know how to transfer everything safely gamesaves and all to a stock new 3ds with ofw.

Jnhunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a NEW 11.4.0-37U, which only had soundhax. I'm trying to install steelhax, but in order to do that, I need to access homebrew. Is there anyway to get back into homebrew?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I need some help I plan on getting a new 3ds soon and my old one is hacked with A9LH with quite a few games from the freeshop I just need to know how to transfer everything safely gamesaves and all to a stock new 3ds with ofw.
If you transfer to a stock console you'll lose all pirated material. Back up your saves with JKSM before you transfer so you don't lose them.

I have a NEW 11.4.0-37U, which only had soundhax. I'm trying to install steelhax, but in order to do that, I need to access homebrew. Is there anyway to get back into homebrew?
Try one of the exploits from https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(alternatives)

You'll need to pick a primary one (one that doesn't need homebrew already to set up).

YxoungMxmba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you transfer to a stock console you'll lose all pirated material. Back up your saves with JKSM before you transfer so you don't lose them.

You'll need to pick a primary one (one that doesn't need homebrew already to set up).
so when i use the jksm i put the saves from my computer into the file in the jksm on the new ds and import them

is there any way to get cfw hax on 11.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@