• Views 4,510,226
  • Replies 53,794
  • Likes 43

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check this out https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon™.416434/

Edit: looking at it more closely, the flashcard should be 3ds compatible... maybe the flashcard is faulty or the flashcard does not make contact with the pins correctly? (wonky flashcard?)

Im completely new to the R4 world, could it be that i dont have the proper programs or thet the ds card is not properly formatted? Its good to know that atleast its real tho.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me in fixing my 3DS menu? I was following the new Soundhax HB installation guide ( https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax) ) and did everything correctly, it worked but at the end of the guide it says to DO NOT delete the files and folders listed, from your SD card, just the extra stuff. So I read it as delete them, now I cannot see the .cia I installed on menu and Hourglass doesn't open before booting. Should I just start all over with my backup before installation? When I insert my SD card with content before installation I cannot even enter menu of 3DS to start over since it boot with A91H. I tried copying the files I deleted but I still cannot see the games icon or the ones installed like FBI and Luma HELP!!!

Edit: I can now boot hourglass, about to restore SysNAND.
Do you have a recent copy of your "Nintendo 3DS" folder? There is where your apps are installed.
Try doing the Section V - Injecting FBI again if you don't have FBI already injected into your H&S, then install the FBI .cia and restore your original H&S.
After that, use the FBI recently installed to reinstall the hblauncher .cia.

If you don't have the "Nintendo 3DS" folder or there are some apps/games you don't see, you can reinstall them using freeshop (another .cia), or directly from the eshop if they were purchased

Im completely new to the R4 world, could it be that i dont have the proper programs or thet the ds card is not properly formatted? Its good to know that atleast its real tho.
The thing is that the sticker say that it is compatible with 3ds, so it should be displayed properly on your homemenu if you're using Luma.
Some people had to put a little piece of paper between the cart reader and the flashcart to get a tighter grip (some DS flashcards do not fit perfectly on the 3ds cart reader)

Last edited by Arubaro,

dibchez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i'm at the 2.1.0 CTR Transfer portion of Plailect's guide and I downloaded the torrent countless times & tried three different cards and cannot get pass the .sha verification of the CTRNAND image

Checking hash from .SHA file...
Failed, image corrupt or modified!
Auto CTRNAND Transfer: failed!

any idea on the cause?

using a n3ds, the BF Mario edition

Nesph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it does concern a n3DS, so... here goes.
One of my friends asked for my help about this situation:

IMG_0310.JPG

Apparently he tried everything to get those two stripped screws out; except for some basic things (i.e.: using bigger screwdrivers, or flat heads) I can't seem to do much more here, and the little buggers won't come off, seeing as the head is completely round... any tips?

I wanted to try my hand at soldering something to those screws but I'm hesitating because of the visible damage he's already done to the plastic.

Last edited by Nesph,

Red12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a recent copy of your "Nintendo 3DS" folder? There is where your apps are installed.
Try doing the Section V - Injecting FBI again if you don't have FBI already injected into your H&S, then install the FBI .cia and restore your original H&S.
After that, use the FBI recently installed to reinstall the hblauncher .cia.

If you don't have the "Nintendo 3DS" folder or there are some apps/games you don't see, you can reinstall them using freeshop (another .cia), or directly from the eshop if they were purchased

I have my 3DS folder before installing anything, which contain my demos so going to copy that one and inject FBI again. Did I just screwed by restoring the SysNAND? I'd just need to update again right? Thank you, I'm going to try it now.

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, like many people, am finally making the switch to a9lh. I have everything setup and im on sysnand 11.2 again, at the step to setup DSP Dump, but I can't load into HB launcer CIA. Not sure what is with this error, never had issues with it before on Emunand. Anyone have ideas? I checked the github and all around for a similar error, got nothing.

Internet is on and working, tested internet connection and its fine

*EDIT* Im an idiot as usual, don't mind me. I still had poxy settings on my connection

Attachments

• HBlauncer.jpg
    HBlauncer.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by Phemeto,

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I have my 3DS folder before installing anything, which contain my demos so going to copy that one and inject FBI again. Did I just screwed by restoring the SysNAND? I'd just need to update again right? Thank you, I'm going to try it now.
Restoring the nand won't do much difference in your case.
Depending on how old your "Nintendo 3DS" is, you may need to reinstall more or less games/apps.
Also, notice that is "Nintendo 3DS" and not "3ds" folder what I am talking about. You need the "Nintendo 3DS" one

Red12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Restoring the nand won't do much difference in your case.
Depending on how old your "Nintendo 3DS" is, you may need to reinstall more or less games/apps.
Also, notice that is "Nintendo 3DS" and not "3ds" folder what I am talking about. You need the "Nintendo 3DS" one

Yes, I copied that one and now I see my games and demos. I'm about to update now, I don't need to install again arm9loaderhax right? It is not needed before I update?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I restored the NAND thinking that might bring my games back, but it didn't. I then tried to install all the tickets, and all of them "installed successfully" except one. But when I go into the titles menu, they're still all still listed as ID numbers.
8Jj4AVK.jpg
The only one that installed seems to be SSB4's DLC. Nothing else is showing up...

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I copied that one and now I see my games and demos. I'm about to update now, I don't need to install again arm9loaderhax right? It is not needed before I update?
If you've already launched luma and you see your games, then you're good to go

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Almost in the end of the tutorial when I've reinstalled my tickets i accidentally confirmed the CDN tickets to reinstall as well, is there any problem with that?

EDIT: My super mario 3d land from the bundle isn't showing on the HOME menu too.

Last edited by Fougeta,

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't download from Nintendo's servers without getting an error 005-8034. does that mean you won't be able to use ciangel as well?

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems in a few days i will have the 64GB Micro SD Card full, i guess i could try to transfer to the 128GB defective Micro Sd Card, couldnt hurt i don't think. also got 204 titles on my New 3DS so far.

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems in a few days i will have the 64GB Micro SD Card full, i guess i could try to transfer to the 128GB defective Micro Sd Card, couldnt hurt i don't think. also got 204 titles on my New 3DS so far.
You in for a long transfer... Keep a backup in your computer.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Another thing is that i don't know if this is a glitch or not but everytime i run FBI and quit a lot of the applications of the HOME menu don't open(it forces me to open Settings and close to get everything to work again). Can someone tell me if it's supposed to be that way?

DanBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two quick questions:
Can I do the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer while my New 3DS is charging?
and am I able to re-download my games from the eshop after I install a9lh?

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another thing is that i don't know if this is a glitch or not but everytime i run FBI and quit a lot of the applications of the HOME menu don't open(it forces me to open Settings and close to get everything to work again). Can someone tell me if it's supposed to be that way?

It happens, not sure if it was meant to be that way but it's not much of a bother imo.

Two quick questions:
Can I do the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer while my New 3DS is charging?
and am I able to re-download my games from the eshop after I install a9lh?

Yes to both, though it would be preferred to just have it fully charged and then proceed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: wrong stick la +1