• Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43

opollon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can i run a CFW like Luma3DS on 2DS v11.0.0-33E when i buy myself the game "Paper Mario: Sticker Star" und use sickerhax? i already have homebrew launcher due to soundhax

opollon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is it possible to run an old flashcard (i have the R4i-SDHC) on Luma3DS or with homebrew? (i also have an 3DS fully hacked)

tkg21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys/girls,

So, I found myself in some kind of a dilemma.

I have an unmodded (vanilla) old 3DS, on 11.0.0-33 and it asks me to update the System.

Because of that, I can't use Browserhax. And because it's vanilla, I can't use oot3dhax, nor the humblehax, seen that they require an existing entry for Homebrew, correct?

What should I do?

3DSGUIDE says I can downgrade from 11.2.0...

So, if I update right now, to 11.2.0-35U, can I get Luma (my final goal)?

Thanks in advance!

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys/girls,
So, I found myself in some kind of a dilemma.
I have an unmodded (vanilla) old 3DS, on 11.0.0-33 and it asks me to update the System.
Because of that, I can't use Browserhax. And because it's vanilla, I can't use oot3dhax, nor the humblehax, seen that they require an existing entry for Homebrew, correct?
What should I do?
3DSGUIDE says I can downgrade from 11.2.0...
So, if I update right now, to 11.2.0-35U, can I get Luma (my final goal)?
Thanks in advance!

Right now, there are not many pros by updating and it's better always to be in a version as low as possible.
If I were you, I would stay on that version and access homebrew using soundhax.
If you want cfw (luma) you'll need to hardmod or another 3ds already CFW'd, or even downgrade with your 3ds alone if by chance, you have one of the "four forbidden dsiwares" already purchased

Last edited by Arubaro,

Potatoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you install "NTR Plugins"? I've been looking and can't find anything. I only have Soundhax and I'm on the latest N3Ds firmware.

I also cannot figure out how to install Luma. I followed the "hax" tutorial on the Wiki but when I launch it from the Homebrew launcher i just get a black screen that doesn't go away.

Last edited by Potatoo,

opollon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
another question: Super mario Maker is the only game i cant get run on Luma, i just get black screen, i installed several CIA and updates, non worked

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Aw, I saw something about that but had no clue what it meant. Is there any other way to run plugins for it? (Without downgrading)
If you want it to run romhacks like layeredfs, you could use HANs (same functionality, more or less).
If what you want is cheating, you could dump the game's save, edit and reinject the modified save.
Other than that... currently, there is no way to run NTR plugins without downgrading

Last edited by Arubaro,

Potatoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want it to run romhacks like layeredfs, you could use HANs (same functionality, more or less).
If what you want is cheating, you could dump the game's save, edit and reinject the modified save.
Other than that... currently, there is no way to run NTR plugins without downgrading
Ah. So if I wanted to use these hacks, I'd have to downgrade, correct? And thank you so much for your help. A lot of this is confusing to me.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trying to use the NTR cheats for the legend of Zelda link between worlds. I've downloaded the NTZ CIA and installed it, I have downloaded the cheat plugins for the game (2 folders) and have placed them in the plugin on the root of my SD card, I have made sure that NTR is running on the 3DS, load the game up and press x and y buttons then I'm stuck. How do I activate the cheats?

4db96675eeb3a67195624836b44605c3.jpg

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to use the NTR cheats for the legend of Zelda link between worlds. I've downloaded the NTZ CIA and installed it, I have downloaded the cheat plugins for the game (2 folders) and have placed them in the plugin on the root of my SD card, I have made sure that NTR is running on the 3DS, load the game up and press x and y buttons then I'm stuck. How do I activate the cheats?

4db96675eeb3a67195624836b44605c3.jpg

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
You will never see any type of NTR cheats in that menu. Try pressing Select instead as most (if not all) NTR plugins use that button to open the menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: