• Views 4,480,650
  • Replies 53,786
  • Likes 43

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still have to process that Gateway have become the bad guys. When I entered the scene, everybody s**t on Sky3ds...

vegeta18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have rx-E 9.2.0-20U it dual boots with sysnand and emunand. I was wondering how do i update my cfw so that i can play sun/moon online? I have o3ds, play games using rx tools and install cia`s with fbi usually

Last edited by vegeta18,

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
HELP!!!
i followed this guide:https://plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax and now i lost acces to homebrew launcher i had it before pls halp
my N3ds is 9.2.0-20 Eur so if someone could send me a file of the basic stuff i need(nothing more than menuhax) i know its frustrating but pls i have no over option!
i am litteraly crying cus i have no backup pls u ppl r my only hope

This is what i have on my sd card am i missing something?if i am pls help i will be reconaissant forever
Image sans titre.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HELP!!!
i followed this guide:https://plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax and now i lost acces to homebrew launcher i had it before pls halp
my N3ds is 9.2.0-20 Eur so if someone could send me a file of the basic stuff i need(nothing more than menuhax) i know its frustrating but pls i have no over option!

This is what i have on my sd card am i missing something?if i am pls help i will be reconaissant forever
Image sans titre.png
pls i realy need halp

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
HELP!!!

View attachment 69773
If you followed the guide than you have a homebrew launcher installed on home menu (homebrew launcher cia v1.2)

Read the page you posted and check the prep for the "homebrew launcher" and install it with FBI.

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
If you followed the guide than you have a homebrew launcher installed on home menu (homebrew launcher cia v1.2)

Read the page you posted and check the prep for the "homebrew launcher" and install it with FBI.
I lost acess before that i am holding L as i usualy do and no homebrew came up

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost acess before that i am holding L as i usualy do and no homebrew came up
What the exact step?

Also, on 9.2 can access homebrew via browserhax. see the very begining of guide for that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I updated with GW Time Machine to get rid of the Gateway install and that bricked it. I couldn't do the guide with Gateway still installed :(
Few questions since i'm not familar with GW:
Were you trying to install a9lh following this guide? https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not step 2 of section 2?
I assume you did OTPless method (as in you didn't downgrade)?
slight warning: OTPLess method for N3ds has rare chance of briking, but that would be step 2 of section 2 (Which install a9lh to your 3ds).
Only solution would be to back up via hard mod.

Before you panic: read this first:
Boot Proccess:
1) a9lh
2) Boot Manager for emunand set up (or GW users)
3) Sysnand or emunand
a9lh boot before your 3ds OS does. so if you can access some of a9lh functions (such as D9, or hourglass9, or godmode9 via holding button while booting (read the guide to see what i mean), you are safe.

I have the feeling that you said sysnand had problems, but emunand was fine, that you might be safe.

lucoia

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm on N3DS XL and I just updated to the last 11.2 firmware in emunand and after the reboot now the Gateway menu doesn't show up anymore if I press select or L+select. I didn't use the N3DS in a while, how to solve this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0