• Views 4,469,527
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just trying to wrap my head around this a bit better. I was able to install Arm9loaderhax easily because I had a system on 9.0 firmware.

I have 2 more 3DS systems on the latest firmware I was pondering whether I should hack them too.

I am reading about exploits that say they work on the latest firmware. For instance I own OOT and was looking in to info on it. As far as I can tell I can write a save file to the game card that will let me launch hombrew? This info seems hard to find....can I just put my game in exploited 3DS and run the OOT hack from the homebrew starter kit and that will prep my gamecard to launch home brew currently on any system?

Another question, does browser hax and menu hax work on the latest firmware? I see conflicting info on that.

I guess that homebrew is not enough for much of anything (emunand or CFW...) though without being able to downgrade my firmware?

To do that the only options are hard mod or buying a DSi ware game right?

zazor5000

professional normie
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I am just trying to wrap my head around this a bit better. I was able to install Arm9loaderhax easily because I had a system on 9.0 firmware.

I have 2 more 3DS systems on the latest firmware I was pondering whether I should hack them too.

I am reading about exploits that say they work on the latest firmware. For instance I own OOT and was looking in to info on it. As far as I can tell I can write a save file to the game card that will let me launch hombrew? This info seems hard to find....can I just put my game in exploited 3DS and run the OOT hack from the homebrew starter kit and that will prep my gamecard to launch home brew currently on any system?

Another question, does browser hax and menu hax work on the latest firmware? I see conflicting info on that.

I guess that homebrew is not enough for much of anything (emunand or CFW...) though without being able to downgrade my firmware?

To do that the only options are hard mod or buying a DSi ware game right?
yeah browserhax works

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don´t know if this is the right place to ask, but a while ago I found a thread where someone released a plugin for Pokemon, and I can´t find the thread anymore...

It was made to only make wild pokemon appear that you didn´t catch yet, until you have caught all of them.

Does someone have the plugin or could post the link to the thread please?

stauros

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
is it possible to hack 3ds at 11 0 33 sorry iam a noob by accident i have on the internet and nintedo update the system sorry for my question

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to hack 3ds at 11 0 33 sorry iam a noob by accident i have on the internet and nintedo update the system sorry for my question
You have to PHYSICALLY update your system. You can only get homebrew on your system. There are plenty of tutorials for this. Google is your best friend.

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PART 4 / STEP 8

I did as directed. I get 'Health & Safety inject failed' hs.enc has wrong size is the error...

Do I redo it or... ??

Thanks,

ISO-Man

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goddamnit then because there is a guy that thinks i can downgrade with r4 card and he said there is no r4 card that supports latest firm wait for 2 weeks
Flashcarts can't access the 3DS's NAND. No freaking flashcart will let anyone downgrade. Either send it off to be hardmodded or buy a new system and set up CFW or A9LH and do the DSiWare downgrade. Those are your ONLY TWO OPTIONS.

zazor5000

professional normie
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Flashcarts can't access the 3DS's NAND. No freaking flashcart will let anyone downgrade. Either send it off to be hardmodded or buy a new system and set up CFW or A9LH and do the DSiWare downgrade. Those are your ONLY TWO OPTIONS.
alright thanks then im gonna buy some solder later on and hardmod cuz i dont have any option

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A9LH hacked 3ds is now starting to act up. At random times it makes a cracking noise. Then all of a sudden a super high pitched noise appears when I haven't even touched it.

So I did the following:

Replaced the speaker cable with a different working one. No change.

Transferred the motherboard to my working one, still nothing.

So after all this effort, is it worth calling it junk or am I overlooking something? Headphones did not help at all.

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PART 4 / STEP 8

I did as directed. I get 'Health & Safety inject failed' hs.enc has wrong size is the error...

Do I redo it or... ??

Thanks,

ISO-Man

I did the safety thing again and still same results.... Any ideas?

Thanks,

ISO-Man

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So once I have arm9loaderhax and CFW where are the emulators and what can I play?

I don't see much in the tutorial section except stuff that I don't need because I followed plailects guide.

Someone told me I still need a flashcart to play DS games. Can I play GBA? N64? Playstation? Snes nEs? Any guides on setting up something spiffy for old games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay