• Views 4,533,872
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
He has 2 consoles a European and a Japanese one...and his game is installed as a digital copy on the SD card of the Japaneses one...he wants to know if he'll be able to play the game on his European 3ds if he moves the SD card in the Japanese 3ds inside the European one...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He has 2 consoles a European and a Japanese one...and his game is installed as a digital copy on the SD card of the Japaneses one...he wants to know if he'll be able to play the game on his European 3ds if he moves the SD card in the Japanese 3ds inside the European one...
If that what he asking then no, cause you would have to download the game on the other system. You can't copy digital games between systems, it doesn't work like that. :mellow:

ReixSeiryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How difficult would it be to translate games that have already been released in the west? By this I mean adding English text to Japan version. It's not as simple as copying and pasting script I know, but does having the translated text available help any? The game in question is a compilation game "inazuma eleven endou mamoru densetsu"

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How difficult would it be to translate games that have already been released in the west? By this I mean adding English text to Japan version. It's not as simple as copying and pasting script I know, but does having the translated text available help any? The game in question is a compilation game "inazuma eleven endou mamoru densetsu"
If you could setup a team to translate the game then sure.
Because it's not as simple as copying and pasting the script, you need to program the game, you need the translators to translate the text and you will need artists to draw again any images or sprites or models/textures that have text that need to be translated. You may also need some other people in order to localize the game instead of simply translating any foreign text, e.g. jokes or references to local culture etc.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do i unblock flashcards in my 3ds?
I believe Luma unblocks any flashcarts that used to work on the 3DS, but were blocked by an update by default.

If your flashcart still won't work, try TWL-Slot 1 Launcher.

I just finished Plailect's OTP and full arm9loaderhax CFW Guide completely. What do I do now? I just want to play 3ds, ds and gba roms. But how do I do that?
Go download some cias. You can find them on "that iso site" or you can use CIAngel or Freeshop. For DS games, you'll either need to use 3Desmume (an emulator) or a DS flashcart.

ReixSeiryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even if that has previously been done? This is just an example.. https://gbatemp.net/threads/inazuma-eleven-3-the-ogre-next-open-translation.325286/

Also my next question. I have Inazuma eleven go thunder flash(the original cart)and I've been able to play it using the region-free launcher as I have a US N3ds. I absolutely detest the EN voices!! I'd been searching online and came across a ".3ds undub version" that I thought I could use? I'm using the sky3ds+, but it doesn't recognize the file and after checking the SD card on my computer I'm left with a 3ds.bad? After some research I'm led to believe that you can only use translations with Hans? Unless you use cia(see a lot of those)Though I haven't the slightest clue to what that is.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So even if that has previously been done? This is just an example.. https://gbatemp.net/threads/inazuma-eleven-3-the-ogre-next-open-translation.325286/

Also my next question. I have Inazuma eleven go thunder flash(the original cart)and I've been able to play it using the region-free launcher as I have a US N3ds. I absolutely detest the EN voices!! I'd been searching online and came across a ".3ds undub version" that I thought I could use? I'm using the sky3ds+, but it doesn't recognize the file and after checking the SD card on my computer I'm left with a 3ds.bad? After some research I'm led to believe that you can only use translations with Hans? Unless you use cia(see a lot of those)Though I haven't the slightest clue to what that is.
Unless you're using CFW, you cannot use modified ROMs. The Sky3DS relies on the ROMs being original.

Yes, you will only be able to run translations through HANS unless you have CFW.

lemmings123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone give me some clarity on my 3ds currently running official firmware 2.1.0. Trying to use Plailect's guide and am unsure whether I need to upgrade to downgrade when i'm already on the intended destination firmware. Thanks in advance.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it did. I followed that guide and extracted the otp.bin from arm11.bin but after this point it then says to update to 9.2.0. Is this correct? Thanks btw
you got otp.bin? then you can follow the rest of that guide:
You can now do the following in order:
  • Update to 9.2.0 with one of the methods in the relevant section of the 9.2.0 Update chart here
  • Do Part 1 - Homebrew
  • Do Part 4 - 2.1.0 Downgrade (Section I - Prep Work Only)
  • Do Part 5 - arm9loaderhax
    • Copy SafeA9LHInstaller's 3ds folder instead of the arm9 and arm11 bin files
    • Launch SafeA9LHInstaller from Homebrew menu instead of browser
    • Skip steps related to "emergency files"
    • Skip steps related to "RedNAND"
    • Skip Section IV and Section V
    • Update to the latest system version after completing Section VI

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I see. Then is it possible to install a cia of the Japanese game to my European 3DS on version 11.0.33E?
If you have CFW, then yes you can. As long as you have one. :)
Just remember to back up any save data and transfer it using a homebrew save manager, like SVDT JKSM (Many say this is good but i never used it) Or fbi, I personally use fbi but your choice. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...