• Views 4,463,313
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

Kyubey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Redo Section I of Part 5, making sure every file is in it's correct place. Then skip to Section III and start at step 1, making sure to hold the select button.
I got this before, earlier too. Replace all the files with the latest stable release, maybe. Then re-try.
I'm bad. I forgot the select button.
Thanks both of you.

Last edited by Kyubey,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so my sd card corrupted on me and i had no backup so i reinstalled non-a9lh luma3ds but i think i somehow screwed up i can use the eshop but get errors when i try to use online features in game
the error is as follows

error code: 002-0119
in order to use this service a system update is required

but my emunand is on 11.(whatever it is) already

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so my sd card corrupted on me and i had no backup so i reinstalled non-a9lh luma3ds but i think i somehow screwed up i can use the eshop but get errors when i try to use online features in game
the error is as follows

error code: 002-0119
in order to use this service a system update is required

but my emunand is on 11.(whatever it is) already
Download the latest stable version of Lums3DS which is 5.5. That error is usually related to people who haven't updated their CFW.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the latest stable version of Lums3DS which is 5.5. That error is usually related to people who haven't updated their CFW.
that worked thanks
My first question is was that change necessary?
no but the change simplifies things cakes was supposed to be better for a9lh but has made few advances in that direction . . . or any direction for that matter

Second, what are the differences between the pasta cake thing and the new luma thing?
ease of use . . . frequent updates

And last is Is it safe to do system transfer to the new 3ds from old 3ds?
i assume you meant emunand to emunand . . . yes but only your nnid, games/themes tied to your nnid, and saves from the console will transfer (nothing pirated will transfer) . . . note you cant go from n3ds to o3ds only the other way around

tphannypack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm currently stuck on 9.9.0-16U O3DS. I already got menuhax on it but I'm having trouble downgrading to 9.2. I have plaisysupdater but I'm stuck on the yellow screen. I read that updating the fw to 10.3 up tod 10.7 would work. How do would I be able to downgrade to 9.2?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm currently stuck on 9.9.0-16U O3DS. I already got menuhax on it but I'm having trouble downgrading to 9.2. I have plaisysupdater but I'm stuck on the yellow screen. I read that updating the fw to 10.3 up tod 10.7 would work. How do would I be able to downgrade to 9.2?
How many times have you tried? Is the yellow screen when you are booting up into HBL via menuhax or while trying to open PlaiSysUpdater? Can you try opening another homebrew app and exiting it quickly then opening up PlaiSysUpdater?

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say, how would I go about finding a 3ds vulnerability, like on the Wii U scene with this:http://gbatemp.net/threads/ida-stuff.424786/ ?
Yes, I have a rudimentary understanding of C and code in general. I just want to know how I can look at the OS for vulnerabilities.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Inb4 'you'll never find anything just give up'
I can try at least! At the very least I'll learn a lot!
Bump

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say, how would I go about finding a 3ds vulnerability, like on the Wii U scene with this:http://gbatemp.net/threads/ida-stuff.424786/ ?
Yes, I have a rudimentary understanding of C and code in general. I just want to know how I can look at the OS for vulnerabilities.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Inb4 'you'll never find anything just give up'
I can try at least! At the very least I'll learn a lot!
you'll never find anything just give up

On a more serious note, look into 3dbrew.
Like here: https://3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits

Look into the respective source of all known exploits.
Such as this: https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_browserhax_common/issues/28

Try contacting devs and seeing if they can point you in the right direction on getting you started on your journey.

tphannypack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you mean 9.9.0-26U?
-16 is an older browser version

It was 9.9.0-26U but I read that you would have to do a system format before you downgrade so that it wouldn't brick. After the formate it's was 9.9.0-16U

How many times have you tried? Is the yellow screen when you are booting up into HBL via menuhax or while trying to open PlaiSysUpdater? Can you try opening another homebrew app and exiting it quickly then opening up PlaiSysUpdater?

I've tried a couple of times, not too many since I saw that people were getting stuck on a certain screen was different than the yellow screen. It comes up on the PlaiSysUpdater. I tried the ftbrony b smash but it didn't work either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone