• Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, my noob question for you all, also thanks to everyone who've been helping people like me,

• Is it possible to swap from rxTools to AuiReiNand whilst keeping all my installed stuff on the current emuNAND shifted onto AuiReiNands?
  • If so, how would I go about doing this?
  • I don't want to lose anything essentially so I plan to backup my sd card/sysNAND - EmuNAND
Thanks!

Yes it's actually really easy. Just download the aureinand files from the github page (I'm on mobile, can't link it right now). Copy and paste the 3ds folder from the zip to the root of your sd card of you want access to AuReiNand from the homebrew launcher. Then put the aurei folder on the root of your sd card and delete the rxtools one. I think that's pretty much it.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my noob question for you all, also thanks to everyone who've been helping people like me,

• Is it possible to swap from rxTools to AuiReiNand whilst keeping all my installed stuff on the current emuNAND shifted onto AuiReiNands?
  • If so, how would I go about doing this?
  • I don't want to lose anything essentially so I plan to backup my sd card/sysNAND - EmuNAND
Thanks!
The cfw is not installed to the nand. It patches it at boot, that's why the files have to stay on your sd card. To switch cfw you just swap out the files(delete old cfw files copy over new cfw files). You won't lose anything as you are not touching ur emunand. If you have a boot manager you also have to change the entry in your config to point to the new cfw

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you both!~ - I plan on using AuiReiNand plus A9LH

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One more question before I begin, does anyone know how to backup all saves in JKSM? There is a way but i forgot how to do it :)

Reactions: pbanj

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both!~ - I plan on using AuiReiNand plus A9LH

One more question before I begin, does anyone know how to backup all saves in JKSM? There is a way but i forgot how to do it :)
Click the help button in the app, it should tell you. I forgot also lol

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Can I system transfer from O3DS SysNAND toN3DS EmuNAND? If so, are there any are special procedures or tips to be aware of?

2) Let's say I completed a system transfer from my legit NAND to a EmuNAND and used MenuHax to prompt CFW to EmuNAND. My question is: if I decide to change from MenuHax to Arm9LoaderHax would it jeopardize my EmuNAND? (Which now currently houses my legit NAND.)

3) When I complete a system transfer and choose to format that system, will it disrupt the target system's association with my NNID if I were to re-link it after its format?

Last edited by Stash23,

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your cart manufacturer is prob wrong for smash. Try changing it to one of the others.

AE, C2, and 45

None of those 3 work. But I actually think it might be something else. Does the patch update to 1.1.5 notification appear when you first start up SSB online in emuNAND? Or is this something you have to manually update? Because if its something you have to manually update, and since I didnt see anything related to the number 1.1.5 when I went to system settings -> DLC, I wonder if I actually have any updates at all on here

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Aurora's noscreeninit cause any issues with a N3DS? I saw somewhere the other day that someone mentioned using screeninit for N3DS to fix a 3D problem, but I can't find it anymore. Thanks!

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm so confused by most things in this forum. Can someone help me a bit?
I'd like to update and play the games I have on my 3DS system. I'm on an o3ds and I have some browserhax working.
Is this something I could do by installing a CFW? What about DLC, could I get that still?
Is there somewhere I could read what Arm9 is and what it's good for?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so confused by most things in this forum. Can someone help me a bit?
I'd like to update and play the games I have on my 3DS system. I'm on an o3ds and I have some browserhax working.
Is this something I could do by installing a CFW? What about DLC, could I get that still?
Is there somewhere I could read what Arm9 is and what it's good for?
Follow this to downgrade. A9lh is just the newest and greatest exploit that features features such as 100% boot rate of cfw, unbricking in most cases without a hardmod, faster booting times to cfw, etc.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Is it possible to change the splash screen for rxtools? Well when booting up with menuhax splash screens + is it possible to install themes on EMUNAND without removing menuhax? It's a but dull having just white..

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Zappline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just about to do the whole downgrade to install arm9. I can do this from within Gateway emuNAND or is it safer to do with reiNAND etc.. style emuNANDS

No. Do not do it from Gateway. I killed everything Gateway related before I did the whole thing just to be sure, there are part of the guide that specifically tells you to not use Gateway EmuNAND.

Alright now to my own question. I'm stuck at part 5 installing Luma3DS. I'm at section https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax-&-Luma3DS)when

section VI step 3. It wants me to rename the SyNAND.bin I just backed up to SysNAND-A9LHAX.bin my queston is if it is the SysNAND.bin file inside the EmuNAND9 folder? Cause thats the only one I can find. Or did I screw something up?

emerald_boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why we can't play DS Roms yet? I mean, we can play them with flashcart and already got them working with emulators. Can someone explain me why is hard to make them work on a 3ds?

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have a question for a friend.

He's on the latest firmware version, and has a Sky3DS cart, he only wants to play ROMs, and online.

He has a Luigi's Mansion 2 gamecard, is there any way for him to extract a private header to patch his games with?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why we can't play DS Roms yet? I mean, we can play them with flashcart and already got them working with emulators. Can someone explain me why is hard to make them work on a 3ds?
because it is . . . its simply that hard

I have a question for a friend.

He's on the latest firmware version, and has a Sky3DS cart, he only wants to play ROMs, and online.

He has a Luigi's Mansion 2 gamecard, is there any way for him to extract a private header to patch his games with?
yes . . .
[Guide] Everything under the Sky3DS

Last edited by wormdood,

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Does Aurora's noscreeninit cause any issues with a N3DS? I saw somewhere the other day that someone mentioned using screeninit for N3DS to fix a 3D problem, but I can't find it anymore. Thanks!
No screen init a9lh orig fixed the 3d bug on n3ds. Screen init brought it back. Aureinand/luma and cakes(maybe reinand) have the 3ds fix built in. It fixes it on non a9lh systems. That fix carries over to screen init a9lh so the 3d bug is still fixed.

Tl;dr cfw have the fix built in so the fork of a9lh doesn't matter.

Reactions: OrGoN3

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to change the splash screen for rxtools? Well when booting up with menuhax splash screens + is it possible to install themes on EMUNAND without removing menuhax? It's a but dull having just white..

Thanks!

Ya there is a theme folder in the rxtools folder. The file is called top or splash(can't remember) you just replace it with a splash bin from something else. The easiest way I have found to do themes with menuhax is to use the menuhax installer. Put the files for the theme in the menuhax folder, in the installer choose custom theme.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Ya there is a theme folder in the rxtools folder. The file is called top or splash(can't remember) you just replace it with a splash bin from something else. The easiest way I have found to do themes with menuhax is to use the menuhax installer. Put the files for the theme in the menuhax folder, in the installer choose custom theme.
Thanks again^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye