1. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Thanks friend ^_^

2. TheLegendaryJame

Newcomer

United States
    Here is a noob question that has probably been answered a million times, but for some odd reason I can't find the answer: What happens when you link an existing NNID from a previous 3DS to another 3DS system (I know you have to call Nintendo first), will it delete any of my unsigned CIAS or save-data on my new system? If so what will it delete? And if you go into Data Management or access eShop does it delete unsigned DLC and/or themes?

A9LH SYS only BTW if this matters.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  3. Derpncheez

Derpncheez Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I hope it's ok to ask here on how to use the NTR Cheat Tool. I've finally gotten NTR CFW on my o3DS and gotten Valarnin's debugger to work, but am very clueless on how to implement codes (Specifically Gateshark ones, but AR3DS would be nice, too). I can connect to my 3DS fine, open the game's memory range, but have no clue what to do from there. If there's a guide, then that would be immensely helpful!

Thanks much to anyone who can help!

4. thedude28

thedude28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    It won't work since it's linked on another system already. One console can only have one NNID at any given time.

5. TheLegendaryJame

Newcomer

United States
    I know that, but Nintendo said they can physically transfer the NNID to a different serial number.

6. Dartinho

Dartinho Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Is there already a way to play eShop games using Sky3DS+?

7. TheLegendaryJame

Newcomer

United States
    Last I knew it doesn't support .cia or eShop content.

astronautlevel likes this.
  8. pbanj

pbanj The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich

United States
    Grab cubic ninja, use it to boot into the homebrew menu. Use nasa to install the legit cia's for your region. That's all you can do. Little tip not every CIA is a legit one.

astronautlevel likes this.
  9. Stash23

Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    1) Can I system transfer from O3DS SysNAND to N3DS EmuNAND? If so, are there any are special procedures or tips to be aware of?

2) Let's say I completed a system transfer from my legit NAND to a EmuNAND and used MenuHax to prompt CFW to EmuNAND. My question is: if I decide to change from MenuHax to Arm9LoaderHax would it jeopardize my EmuNAND?

3) When I complete a system transfer and choose to format that system, will it disrupt the target system's association with my NNID if I were to re-link it after its format?

10. FTRBND

FTRBND Waifu

Saint Kitts and Nevis
    So I've been wondering this for quite a while.
    I have an hax'd 3ds with Cubic Ninja .cia
    If a friend of mine is on 10.7, has the hb starter kit on his sd card, and uses download play to download my copy of cubic ninja, could he use the exploit

11. pbanj

United States
    Does cubic ninja support download play?

12. FTRBND

FTRBND Waifu

Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Google'd and apparently not. Had no idea only certain games are compatible with that

13. pbanj

United States
    Yup. It would have been interesting to test

14. superluccix

superluccix Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I was looking towards learning about what cia's and fbi's are, and attempt to see if I can use them to install games and such and not use my sky3ds+, since I see various threads talking about how easy it is to install patches/updates/dlc using them, and I havent found one using a sky3ds+.

Anybody got a thread I can look at to start learning/using those cia's fbi's?

15. FTRBND

FTRBND Waifu

Saint Kitts and Nevis
    .CIAs are the same as .3DS' except you can install them on your sys[legit only]/emunand instead of having to use sky3DS

FBI, NASA, BBM are all homebrew/apps to install .CIAs
    FBI is used for your first times as it can be injected into the H&S app on your home screen (The yellow triangle ! thing that nobody launched since 2011)

16. superluccix

superluccix Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Okay. So If I'm looking at this thread about FBI/CIA https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fbi-open-source-cia-installer.386433/
    In order to download this app, I click on FBI binaries, then download the zip, then copy everything from the zip to my SD card in my 3ds? Or just certain files from that zip to my SD card? Or maybe just the cia file itself?

And after that is answered, do I download the sockfile binary zip folder and copy everything from the zip to the SD card? Or just certain ones? And/or the jar.file?

Sorry I should probably be asking this question in that thread instead of this one. Wasn't sure since the op of the thread didn't specify a stepbystep guide.

17. ghostpotato

ghostpotato GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there any way to use a DS flashcart on a 3DS? I have an R4i that I used to use on my DS Lite.

18. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

United States
    of course you either twl slotone launcher or stagetwo they're both by @Apache Thunder edit I would give you proper links but I'm on my phone at work

19. gameandmatch

gameandmatch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well I ran into a problem while following this guide. My situation right now is that my system is currently not picking up any of my games or saves that are currently in my sd card. Said games are copies downloaded from the eshop or extra data for physical copies. I was wondering if there was a possible step that I messed up on and if I could revert my n3ds back to sysNAND. Thanks in advance.

20. octopus

octopus Custom Title

Somalia
    Has anyone successfully migrated from 4.x o3DS with 10.x EmuNAND (Gateway) to a9lhax?
    My biggest concern is NNID. Keeping all I have on the EmuNAND would be good too.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE,