• Views 4,543,777
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Antonio Lopim

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not possible right now (hardmod is required). Hopefully in the future it'll change.

Thanks for listening , buddy ! But have a guy here in my town that is charging a note to this downgrade without opening the console, my friend joined the money and was there to do , and the guy really did not need to do hardmod ! He says that the boss has an account on a paid site where there they discuss much about 3ds , downgrades and jailbreaks in general and it was on this site that he learned !

PhenomX1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Sorry for the repost

How to setup MSET on GW 10.6 or how to auto boot emunand instead sysnand

I got my GW today so very clueless, on what all I can do and quickest way to get on emunand etc

I am also having a sky3ds if that helps

Thank You

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks for listening , buddy ! But have a guy here in my town that is charging a note to this downgrade without opening the console, my friend joined the money and was there to do , and the guy really did not need to do hardmod ! He says that the boss has an account on a paid site where there they discuss much about 3ds , downgrades and jailbreaks in general and it was on this site that he learned !

I would guess he's just scamming or joking, if there was a downgrade for 10.4-10.6 that didn't require a hardmod, there would be news about it here, on Reddit, or maybe even NeoGaf, and I haven't seen any thus far.

Last edited by daxtsu,

Antonio Lopim

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would guess he's just scamming or joking, if there was a downgrade for 10.4-10.6 that didn't require a hardmod, there would be news about it here, on Reddit, or maybe even NeoGaf, and I haven't seen any thus far.

thanks buddy ! I want to do the unlocking but I will wait , I have a xl yoshi special edition , and I'm afraid to open to hardmod , : D

Reactions: daxtsu

Lyuksus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What can i do with HArdmod and can i use it on 10.6ß

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
So I've good a new 2DS, FW is 10.2.0-28E... what are one of the very very very first thing to do? Make a back-up? My goal is to be able to play .CIA in the long run. Thanks

Lyuksus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
See my post that quoted yours, near the top of this page. :)
Oh sry didnt see it ^^
So I've good a new 2DS, FW is 10.2.0-28E... what are one of the very very very first thing to do? Make a back-up? My goal is to be able to play .CIA in the long run. Thanks
If you want to paly cia games , you have to be on 9.2 , but you can install legit ones under 110.3 , with nasa , you just need some space and the Cia from a "Special site".

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it somehow possible to restore my NAND.bin from my N3DS to my 03DS in order to update it and get the browser? My O3DS was on 1.0.0-0E and I used Fire Emblem to update it to 4.5 but it doesn't have the browser so I can't do shit.

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What is NAND dumping and what do i need it for?

NAND dumping (either SysNAND or emuNAND) is a backup copy of your current firmware (or more like, OS) status. In cases you brick your console or emuNAND you can always restore it back. Be wary that the emuNAND is an exact copy of your sysNAND, but stored in your SD card instead.

In case you brick your console to restore the NAND backup you need a hardmod.

Reactions: Lyuksus

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have no other options? I don't know anyone else near me with a hacked 3ds, and I'm not going to buy cubic ninja (for the price asked I could just have a hardmod done)
If you're at this yet, maybe you can bypass the browser nag setting your 3ds' date to January 1 2000 00:00 and running browserhax as quick as you can

PhenomX1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello . I got my Gateway today , I have done the setup for so. Got it on emunand 10.6 with sysnand 9.2 . Have de linked both the nands

Now I wanted to autboot / Cold boot directly into emunand.

How can I do so ?

Thank You

Nomadic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the continued advice. I finally downgraded to 9.2, and have been trying unsuccessfully to load any CFW. I've already got my nand tucked away in a safe place, just ready for my next steps. I'm on an *old* 3ds XL, can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Samman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have pressed xbay buttons before the boot up of the game , right?
thanks now I feel dumb lmao.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

alright I'm about to downgrade my n3ds wish me luck. One last thing when I try to use sysupdater my 3ds just goes black what can I do.

Last edited by Samman09,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?