• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Guys help.. i cant boot rxtools 3.0 beta 2 what do i need.

Attachments

• 20160223_205543.jpg
    20160223_205543.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 133

Apl_Juice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way for me to recover past legitimate purchases? I backed them up to my PC before downgrading and installing CFW.

n3ds with ReiNand 9.2

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way for me to recover past legitimate purchases? I backed them up to my PC before downgrading and installing CFW.

n3ds with ReiNand 9.2
When did you lose the games, considering if you did everything right, you shouldn't lose it.

You lost it after making emunand right?
I hope you still have the nand.bin you backed up after downgrading. If so, use the program emunand tool version 1.0.1 and inject that nand.bin

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I am trying to run mario and luigi paper jam but it requries an update. I am on N3DS 9.0 running Sky3ds blue edition. Also, I have reinand CFW and pasta CFW. How can I bypass the update on the game?

Edit: I am a noob at this so sorry. Anyhow, If I go into reinand CFW it goes into the emunand right? It says Rei 9.4.0-20U in the system settings. Can I update that to 10 so I can play mario? And then the original system FW will still be 9.0?
Yes, provided you're using one of the newer versions of ReiNAND, you can update ReiNAND's emuNAND and you should be able to play Paper Jam. Yes, after updating emuNAND, sysNAND will still be on 9.0.

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3DS that I just bought with 9.9.0-26U firmware out of the box. Is it possible for me to downgrade it to 9.2? Does it have to have been on 9.2 at some point?
No, I did 2 9.6 New 3DSxls 2 weeks ago. I do recommend going to 10.3 first. It seems theres some glitch coming down from other than 10.3. 2 Failed with Frankenfirmware. Ran downgrade again on both. 1 successfully 9.2, other bricked. I returned the brick and tried to downgrade from 9.6 to 9.2 again and it failed halfway. Then i upgraded to 10.3, then down again.
So browserhax to install menuhax. Then sysupdater up to 10.3, matching your sys and region so N3DS 10.3 U. Then use sysupdater to downgrade to 9.2.

Last edited by TheGlow,
Reactions: Chary

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, I did 2 9.6 New 3DSxls 2 weeks ago. I do recommend going to 10.3 first. It seems theres some glitch coming down from other than 10.3
So browserhax to install menuhax. Then sysupdater up to 10.3, matching your sys and region so N3DS 10.3 U. Then use sysupdater to downgrade to 9.2.
I have a N3DS that I just bought with 9.9.0-26U firmware out of the box. Is it possible for me to downgrade it to 9.2? Does it have to have been on 9.2 at some point?

You can downgrade from 9.9.0 straight up.

You just have to drink lots of water as downgrading is unstable (because you have a N3DS).

Reactions: Chary

Orphen07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attempting to update the friend system-module ended up, somehow, breaking emuNAND. I injected the backup, but now I can't access any of my games/homebrew. Do I have to uninstall/reinstall everything all over again?

tl;dr, Something broke, I reinstalled emuNAND, stuff isn't showing up, am I screwed?

Apl_Juice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did you lose the games, considering if you did everything right, you shouldn't lose it.

You lost it after making emunand right?
I hope you still have the nand.bin you backed up after downgrading. If so, use the program emunand tool version 1.0.1 and inject that nand.bin

I believe so. One of the steps I followed required that I format my SD, but it also recommended I backup my nand.bin (which I did). So I would just use Emunand9 to clone sysNand to EmuNand... right? Sorry, still getting a handle on all this.

This is the tutorial I used, by the way:

Apl_Juice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe so. One of the steps I followed required that I format my SD, but it also recommended I backup my nand.bin (which I did). So I would just use Emunand9 to clone sysNand to EmuNand... right? Sorry, still getting a handle on all this.

Derp, I misread. I found the thing I need. Thanks a lot for your help, YyAoMmIi

rickpower

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ok so im going to install cfw on n3d ver 9.0.0e installing reinand in the end i have to update it ,my question is can i update it to 10.6 that just came out ,please advise me what to do for last updating my emunand step

Samman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i decided to buy Ocarina of time to downgrade my n3ds since browserhax isn't working can anyone direct me to a tutorial so I can downgrade my N3DS without too much headache thank you.

Athan17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i decided to buy Ocarina of time to downgrade my n3ds since browserhax isn't working can anyone direct me to a tutorial so I can downgrade my N3DS without too much headache thank you.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/
here's one, but i think you need to setup your OOT to enter homebrew. here's how: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-oot3dhax.396339/

Is there a way to do a system transfer from a 10.3 n3ds to a 10.6 n3ds?
please explain? i cant understand, are you going to transfer a file from different 3ds? going to update? or you want to setup emunand then go to 10.6?

noob question here. how do i update my rxTools 2.6 into rxTools 3.0? o3ds sys9.2 emu10.5

Last edited by Athan17,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i finally got myself another oot as a backup entrypoint for emergencies and stuff. before installing oot hax, is it advised to delete all saves or does the installer do that on its own anyways?

hisagishi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick questions:

1: Can I use my Gateway 3ds card in RXTools?
2: is there a benefit to using RXTools alongside Gateway?
3: Would updating from 4.2 to 9.2 using super smash bros work exactly the same as updating using sysupdater? I read somewhere that said this was highly not recommended for some reasons I can't remember.

hisagishi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i have 2 sd cards running reinand on both to use on 1 single 3ds

Elaborate more. What are you trying to accomplish? You would need to have two separate emunands setup but if you wanted for instance to have two separate "accounts" with each there own saves/games say for you and a friend then yes, it would work just fine from what I've understood of emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw