• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I belong here I guess.
I have no clue about 3ds hacking, but I'm looking to get into it.
What is possible without a flash cart at the moment? What is a cfw? Any exploit without spending money?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I transfer my SD files to the computer, it keeps the Miis and profiles? Then could I transfer them back to a new SD card? (Save are done with savedatafiler, thanks!)
It should, yes. It should also backup your saves, backing them up with SaveDataFiler is just an extra precaution to be sure your saves are safe.

Reactions: momin

SatisFaction

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Need help with Gateway and Cubic Ninja.

I got a japanese N3DS LL (v. 9.1.0-20J) and japanese Cubic Ninja cartridge.

First thing I did was format internal micro sd as FAT32 on pc.
After that I followed GW Guide steps to exploit using Cubic Ninja, but I always get black screen (and get stuck here) after it says exploit was installed instead of going to GW menu. I've tried to erase save data with L+R+X+Y and repeat the process but it didn't work.

Anyone?

Got it, nvm.

Last edited by SatisFaction,

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Somewhat inline with a question above about updating a game without any eshop access-
Can 3dnus be used to download game update cia ?

I see on that other never to be mentioned site that there are old update collections and wondered how they built those?
Did they have to install each game-update it then use somethin like funky2 to make a cia - or maybe they did it with 3dnus?

pangasinan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a 128gb micro sd card for my Gateway red card,what format should I format the card in ? if fat32 what is the best program to use ?

thanks

thoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember seeing someone on this forum selling private headers, but I can't remember their username. Is there still anyone active/trustworthy who offers this service?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i just bought old 3ds version 1.0.0-0E how to do cfw
wow thats old hmm . . .
you will first need to do a game card update as cfw needs 2.x min (most require 4.x) i recommend Luigi's mansion (it has 4.2 update built in)
then as you will still have no internet browser you will need cubic ninja or a gateway flashcard and a ds flashcard.
then you can contact samima144 in his rxtools installation guide [Tutorial] Installing rxTools Custom Firmware - (3DS and 2DS) and he will help you through it

BARKINGFROG

Trophies
XP
Country
wow thats old hmm . . .
you will first need to do a game card update as cfw needs 2.x min (most require 4.x) i recommend Luigi's mansion (it has 4.2 update built in)
then as you will still have no internet browser you will need cubic ninja or a gateway flashcard and a ds flashcard.
then you can contact samima144 in his rxtools installation guide [Tutorial] Installing rxTools Custom Firmware - (3DS and 2DS) and he will help you through it
Is there any way whitout buy anything :(

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way whitout buy anything :(
no because its in 1.0.0.0E its too low of a system version so you need to update but not all the way so you need first a game that has the update included
and the last number in the fw version 1.0.0.0E means you don't have an internet browser so for this system
you need
1. a game with an update built in (between 4.x & 9.2)
Note this will not update the browser version so you will also need
2. a ds flashcard
3. a way to load homebrew (not necessarily cubic ninja)

Last edited by wormdood,

BARKINGFROG

Trophies
XP
Country
no because its in 1.0.0.0E its too low of a system version so you need to update but not all the way so you need first a game that has the update included
and the last number in the fw version 1.0.0.0E means you don't have an internet browser so for this system
you need
1. a game with an update built in (between 4.x & 9.2)
2. a ds flashcard
3. a way to load homebrew (not necessarily cubic ninja)
Can u give me links to buy

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can u give me links to buy
you need
1. a game with an update built in (between 4.x & 9.2) 3DS Games with firmware updates in the 4.1 - 4.5 range - EurAsiaWiki (it can be any game from this list)
3ds games luigi mansion | eBay
2. a ds flashcard Buy R4i Gold Revolution for,R4ids Dealers and Retailers
3. a way to load homebrew (not necessarily cubic ninja)Amazon.co.uk: Cubic Ninja: PC & Video Games or The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo 3DS) & Datel Action Replay Power Saves (Nintendo 2DS / 3DS XL / 3DS)

Last edited by wormdood,

thoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any good recommendations for games to rip a private header?

I was thinking about just buying a new copy of whatever the cheapest game on Amazon was, but I'd like some confirmation that any game at all works for ripping a header.

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Currently use a N3DS (9.2 EU) with Design Hack (To boot to EmuNand directly)

My EmuNAND is ReiNAND. Is there a way to switch to different EmuNAND without loosing Data?

Because on ReiNAND Pokemon crash on Fashion Studio etc. so I want swap my EmuNAND.

Last edited by Enaske,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...