• Views 4,470,911
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

anakin908

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've tried deleting CN entirely and reinstalling it, but unfortunately I still get the same error. This error also happens with browserhax, so I'm pretty sure it's something else sadly. Perhaps something with launcher.dat?

calebsw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've tried deleting CN entirely and reinstalling it, but unfortunately I still get the same error. This error also happens with browserhax, so I'm pretty sure it's something else sadly. Perhaps something with launcher.dat?
Has it ever worked for you? It's possible your launcher.dat is corrupt, but if it's worked before, I'm not so sure. Maybe try replacing the boot.3dsx file in the root of your SD, too.

anakin908

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has it ever worked for you? It's possible your launcher.dat is corrupt, but if it's worked before, I'm not so sure. Maybe try replacing the boot.3dsx file in the root of your SD, too.
Well, it works just fine in the sysnand, but if I remember correctly (and I really may not be), this is the same error that I was getting before I put the launcher.dat in the sdcard. I was thinking maybe it is looking in another directory for it or something. I will try replacing the launcher.dat.

edit: maybe i was thinking of the boot.3dsx. Tried replacing it with the CakesCFW one but same issue.

Last edited by anakin908,

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well, it works just fine in the sysnand, but if I remember correctly (and I really may not be), this is the same error that I was getting before I put the launcher.dat in the sdcard. I was thinking maybe it is looking in another directory for it or something. I will try replacing the launcher.dat.

edit: maybe i was thinking of the boot.3dsx. Tried replacing it with the CakesCFW one but same issue.
If nothing else works just reinstall emunand

A7MAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have a problem with AC: NL , no mater how many times I save it always get corrupted and if I choose continue it kicks me out to a black screen .

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I have N3DS-XL fw:9.0.0.20UU no Gateway and all files except the 9.5 encrypted firmware.bin needed for Cakes anyone willing to help a complete noob 33 year old? I don't even know how to make a nand backup... :)

Last edited by Ripper00420,

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Arithmatics

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Any recommendations. What's the best and most updated cfw to use?

people would usually recommend a combination. cakes + NTR or something like that. i personally use Cakes + NTR.

Are there any HBL loaders that are offline based besides themehax cubic Ninja and Ironfall?. I want the simplicity of browserhax minus having to turn on my hotspot each time. I require entering HBL twice. (CFW+NTR) on sysnand

Last edited by Arithmatics,

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Has anyone noticed worse battery life when using CFW? Especially Rxmode ?
From what I've understood, the battery life is worse because emunand constantly read/write to the SD card. It doesn't really make a lot of difference when you use it, but in sleep mode it can seriously be more battery-consuming than sysnand. So when you close your console, put it back in sysnand before putting it in sleep mode, and everything should be fine.

Reactions: RegularMoron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: