• Views 4,494,747
  • Replies 53,789
  • Likes 43

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of legit cias installed on my 3ds.
I have 4.5 sysnand and 9.5 emunand. Could I perform a system transfer when Gw releases support for 9.6

xerosagas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there currently a diagram of the NAND hardmod for the standard size New 3DS? I've looked around here, all I can find is for the N3DSXL.

Christian Rosado

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I wanted to clarify. When users get banned, besides for using public headers, can i get banned for accessing eshop on a 3ds I have used a sky3ds before???

Derfderk

Newcomer
Trophies
Up the 2nd left turn after your good mom's home.
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I've might have managed to find and buy a 9.0 N3DS today (I'll check my luck by Saturday or Monday), I have a Gateway I use on an O3DS and I have a retail copy of OoT 3D for the exploit (have it since 2012, never thought it would be of use again). My question is:

What the hell do I do to use the GW on the N3DS?

I know I should get to the GW Launcher via in-game + sav shenanigans and that I should force a proper sav into the cart for it to work AND I know that the sav provided in the GW downloads isn't the best working one, but I don't know where to grab the best one, Google isn't helpful at all and I've been told that GBATemp is faster at helping n00bs like me than the support forum. Halp

AxusNagal

Trophies
XP
Country
Simple question for a rather new user of gateway:
I cant explain it generally so ill use an example. Say I had SSB3D and wanted to update it from the factory cart, can I use the v1.5 cia of the game to update it or do i have to install cias for each update up to that point?

In other words, can i go:
1.0-------->1.5
using the appropriate cia instead of:
1.0---->1.1---->1.2----->1.3----->1.4------>1.5

Blueie

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm about to install GW with Cubic Ninja to use it on my N3DS XL. Quick question: Is it safe to use the microSD Management feature from System Settings to transfer the Launcher.dat file to its mSD, or that might flag my 3DS for banning or something?

f0xdude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've been playing ACNL (dumped from my own cartridge) from my gateway 3ds flashcard and have been wondering if there was a way to dump the save data from the rom I was using and restoring it.

f0xdude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to install GW with Cubic Ninja to use it on my N3DS XL. Quick question: Is it safe to use the microSD Management feature from System Settings to transfer the Launcher.dat file to its mSD, or that might flag my 3DS for banning or something?
I'm no expert, but perhaps if you removed all your wifi connections in the area and use the wifi disable switch to prevent anyone from looking at you files through wifi. After that you could restore your 3ds to prevent it from keeping memory of your files. Anyway I'm no expert but this might help.

kutteke

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a question, I just bought another XL and i setup emunand (fw 4.5 with omega 2.0 launcher)
After that I installed some .cia's and rebooted a few times to get things set up.
After setting up the wifi in emunand i rebooted again but this time when i tried to start the ds profile i got an error saying " An error has occured Please save your data in any software curently in use, then restart the system."

I tried updating launcher.dat to newest version and launching the exploit via the browser but i got the exact same error after seeing "failed to load part of the page".
After that I tried formatting the entire system and sd-card. started from 0, same issue.

Anyone has an idea?

Would be greatly appreciated.

LagDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have N3DS and an R4I SDHC 3DS RTS. Should I just plug the device in and power up, or do I need to prepare the SD card or 3DS in some way?

Taser9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this question in 3DS hacking, but it's probably better to post it here.

Is it possible to edit save files with PowerSave? I'm looking at the official website, but what I can see is that it only applies cheat codes and save and restore backup saves.
Specifically, I'd like to play around with a New Leaf save file since I can't use the web exploit.

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this question in 3DS hacking, but it's probably better to post it here.

Is it possible to edit save files with PowerSave? I'm looking at the official website, but what I can see is that it only applies cheat codes and save and restore backup saves.
Specifically, I'd like to play around with a New Leaf save file since I can't use the web exploit.

No

Raul8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read tutorials here and in other sites, but I just don't understand. Sorry if this has been asked before but: How do I transfer the .sav file from a bought eshop game from sysnand to another 3ds emunand?

Thanks in advance ;)

NightsEkim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for fun, before I get my Gateway I tried to get in to the menu to backup nand using the web browser, however I am getting a garbled bottom screen, so far I've done the following to troubleshoot it:
Followed directs: Disabled wifi, cleared cookies, loaded the page with wifi off, turned on wifi, hit refresh, same result garbled bottom screen.
Wiped and repartitioned SD card for FAT32, still the same issue.
Redownloaded and put the launcher back on the root of the sdcard, same result.

Anything I can do to fix this issue?

Edit: I also just tried another SDCard that I KNOW works for everything else, same issue.

I'm running the following software:
9.4.0-21U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.