Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. Why did that work?

I too, am curious about that as well. What's interesting is that it seems to only happen if I was booted to SysNAND from exploit mode (without powering off that is). After getting it to work again, I was able to leave the cart in and still perform the exploit to format for emuNAND. Once that was done, I went to system settings to update it and everything was fine. After I went to system settings to verify that I was on GW3D 9.4, I exited and tried to use the exploit again, only for it to crash like earlier. Fortunately I just popped the cart out and it worked again.

Morphix Lecard

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys!
I just bought a R5SDHC card and I'm having some problems.
I'm using the last template and disc writer files. So far, so good.
When I turn on my 3DS, the game inside change after 3 seconds, and I have to press the R5 button to fix in the game I want to play. No problem in here, I think... that's normal, right?
The BIG problem is: when I change the game, save data corrupts! I've tried to turn off and on 3DS before change games, tried to change with 3DS on and nothing! Save data always corrupt.
Why this is happening? Any ideas?

ext23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like a good time to get a N3DS. If I buy the smaller model in Japan this week, what firmware version will it have?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!
I just bought a R5SDHC card and I'm having some problems.
I'm using the last template and disc writer files. So far, so good.
When I turn on my 3DS, the game inside change after 3 seconds, and I have to press the R5 button to fix in the game I want to play. No problem in here, I think... that's normal, right?
The BIG problem is: when I change the game, save data corrupts! I've tried to turn off and on 3DS before change games, tried to change with 3DS on and nothing! Save data always corrupt.
Why this is happening? Any ideas?
I think you are the first person on this board who has actually purchased an R5. I didn't know they were a real thing. Good luck.

Arkangelshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, thx in advance for your kind answers;

I have a 3ds on 9.4 version; what cart should i buy ?? Sky3ds claims it works on 9.4.0 -21U but in the flashcarts post it said it doesn't.

Is it easy enough to download a rom , put it the sd card on the flash cart and play ??

Wanna play smashbros, zelda, new kirby etc.

Can you plz guide me in what flashcart to buy ? Thx.

NaoiKR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you sure the .3ds files are all legit? Have you tried redownloading the launcher.DAT? have you checked the MD5 sum?

Yea, they probably are legit, because like I said, I downloaded from 3 different sources. Yup, I redownloaded the launcher.DAT twice. And I will check the MD5 sum right now.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I would post this issue here since I am using my DSTwo on a 3DS. Anyway, I am using CATSFC for SNES games and it freezes to black screen on bottom screen when I sometimes try to bring up the in-game menu. Has anyone experienced this and or know a fix? Thoughts appreciated :)

Ketsueki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gateway question: I've read that we have to press home then close for the save files to work, is that still the case? or can we save and power off (or soft reset?)

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gateway question: I've read that we have to press home then close for the save files to work, is that still the case? or can we save and power off (or soft reset?)

When you save in-game, the save gets stored in the mSD card. Then when you exit the game (either by pressing home+x or the power button), the save gets moved to the SD card. So as long as you don't get the console die before exiting the game, you're good to go.
And that's for roms played with the red card. For cias for example, you don't even have to worry since you don't use the red card at all

Reactions: Ketsueki and Sliter

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How much sapce is neededon the sd card to play super smash bros?

you need at least 1/2GB of free space in the SD card. So you need at least a 4GB SD card without many stuff installed. If you plan having a lot of stuff in the SD card, it's better to invest in one with bigger size

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol