• Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

Chaoszero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Who cares, I suggest you ask them to turn it on and check yourself, especially if it's second hand. You're well within your rights to "inspect" it yourself. If they're aware of why you're buying one well .. fuck them too Its none of their business why you want a 4.5 :)

I bought mine on ebay in March brand new from Germany got it for £127 delivered. I had a look on ebay about two days ago and unfortunately for you the cheapest I saw wanted £220. Hope you have as much luck as I did!

Ending up getting mine today for 170, just turned it on and 4.1 voila happy days :D

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
What firmware Is this console:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-523232108-nintendo-3ds-xl-roja-o-azul-en-stock-_JM

Firmware is less than 4.5?
The model is 2012
Serial number is SW135581108

From already thank you very much

Read the first post. That serial number means it should be under 4.5. Look at the explanation on serial numbers.

Because I'm paranoid that my 3DS or my NNID will get banned :sleep:
Your paranoia is unjustified. Tried it with Smash Bros, and got, "You cannot launch Miiverse while the currently suspended software is running." However, I loaded it just fine with Pokèmon Art Academy. So far no ban notice.

Now I have a question: How can I delete apps or games from emuNAND without wiping the whole thing? Because I've read that simply accessing Data Management will do just that.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've downloaded the Mutant Mudds demo rom, but it's a CIA file. Can I run it through a flashcard?

Not at the minute, probably never, as there wouldn't be much point in owning a flashcart if the 3ds could run .cia files.

Does anyone know how to change language to english on tthe japanese smas version?
The Japanese version doesn't come with English on it?

Dovla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hey everyone...I just got a 3dsXL with 4.4 and a gateway. I've downloaded the 2.2 firmware from the site and everything installed fine. Now I'm wondering about emunand. I want to update it to a higher version. I went online on the GW emunand firmware and completed the update but then I couldn't boot into gateway mode anymore. I read that it's probably because the online version doesn't work with the 2.2 firmware. So I went ahead and formatted emunand again and now it works fine but I'm on 4.4 still.

So my question is...should I install the 2.3 beta or just wait until a full release? I'd like to have some new features like miiverse, eshop etc and not have 4.4 on emunand...

Is it possible to somehow install an older firmware onto emunand? like 7.x or something?

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey everyone...I just got a 3dsXL with 4.4 and a gateway. I've downloaded the 2.2 firmware from the site and everything installed fine. Now I'm wondering about emunand. I want to update it to a higher version. I went online on the GW emunand firmware and completed the update but then I couldn't boot into gateway mode anymore. I read that it's probably because the online version doesn't work with the 2.2 firmware. So I went ahead and formatted emunand again and now it works fine but I'm on 4.4 still.

So my question is...should I install the 2.3 beta or just wait until a full release? I'd like to have some new features like miiverse, eshop etc and not have 4.4 on emunand...

Is it possible to somehow install an older firmware onto emunand? like 7.x or something?

It will work when you install 2.3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong