• Views 4,479,167
  • Replies 53,783
  • Likes 43

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Can I use my single microSD for both Gateway blue and red card to play DS/3DS roms?
Yeah, should work ok, but the card will have to be fat32 formatted, and compatible with both cards, so I don't think you could use a sdxc card as it *probably* won't work on the blue card. I haven't tried myself though

roxas-89

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
When I try to back up my save file for Pokemon Y retail cart ( 2.2 omega ) it says error and then when I try to back it up again it says it already exists on the SD card so I checked the SD card and it created a 0 KB save file!! am I doing something wrong ?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
When I try to back up my save file for Pokemon Y retail cart ( 2.2 omega ) it says error and then when I try to back it up again it says it already exists on the SD card so I checked the SD card and it created a 0 KB save file!! am I doing something wrong ?
You can't do that with card2 games. Use the backup rom function. Your save will be in the rom.

Reactions: roxas-89

shinypsptitans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, sorry for the totally noob questions guys, but here they are:

1. Last time I read that Gateway only allowed you to put 1 rom on one memory card - meaning you would need to carry around tons of memory cards.....has this changed? Can you now put multiple roms on the same card so I would only need 1 card holding tons of roms?

2. Considering I am a noob, is there any risk with the Gateway in terms of bricks? Will my 3DS get bricked or something if I do something wrong while my Gateway is in etc?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: