• Likes 43

RiddleMeThis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

Since we have e-shop support with Omega 2.1, I couldn't find a guide on how to access it.
Can you just use it, just like you can use Pokémon en Animal Crossing? Probably not...
Or do you have to use emunand? And is it 100% safe now?

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets say for example I have Emunand 7.0 already on my 3DS. When I enter GateWay Mode on the emunand it tells me that there is a new update available would you like to install? If I click Yes would that update my Emunand or NAND?

jchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would i format my SDHC from fat32 to exfat? The panosonic formatter doesnt give me an option for exfat. Is there another recommended program to make it exfat or should i use the built in format in windows
8.1?

jj4evarb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Can I just ask, is the save procedure for Omega the same as previous releases? I.E, you need to quit to the homescreen, then quit the game itself in order for the save to register?

KTBMedia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of hacks and/or achievements regarding hacking are currently available and/or known for the 3DS, and where can I download them?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can I just ask, is the save procedure for Omega the same as previous releases? I.E, you need to quit to the homescreen, then quit the game itself in order for the save to register?
No. It saves directly.

What kind of hacks and/or achievements regarding hacking are currently available and/or known for the 3DS, and where can I download them?
There are some flashcards and some homebrews.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would i format my SDHC from fat32 to exfat? The panosonic formatter doesnt give me an option for exfat. Is there another recommended program to make it exfat or should i use the built in format in windows
8.1?

Just use the one built-into Windows. Select the drive, right-click and select Format from the pop-up menu then select exFAT under the File system drop down.

Reactions: jchen

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8.1?
There's also a tool called HP usbdisk formatter, that acts almost like the Panasonic SD formatter, but allows exfat formatting. Just Google 'HP USBdisc exfat' and u should find it.

Reactions: jchen

kimmikimmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I have a 3DS XL and I was wondering if it is worth purchasing a R4 for it? I heard that Nintendo can actually shut down your 3DS system if you're using a R4? I tried searching online about the issue but can't find any answers.

Thanks!

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I have a 3DS XL and I was wondering if it is worth purchasing a R4 for it? I heard that Nintendo can actually shut down your 3DS system if you're using a R4? I tried searching online about the issue but can't find any answers.

Thanks!
If you have a system menu of 4.1-4.5 then you can get a Gateway or MT cart and play DS and 3DS games.

If you have updated your 3DS past that to 5.x, 6.x or 7.x then you can only play regular DS style games with an R4 like card. It's tremendously cools to play games from a menu.

Nintendo has not shut down or blocked any 3DS's due to using an R4-like cartridge, it's completely safe.

blubbermetal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone Please help
I formatted my SD card for emunand
triple checked that the firmware said GW3D 4.4 0-10U
i then updated the firmware now I cant boot gateway mode
All I get is a black screen then I'm forced to hold the power button to shut it down
What did i do wrong?
Any help is appreciated

Also, my firmware is still at 4.4 right now

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Is it safe to download the update for MK7 and pokemon x/y? from the e.shop?

Yes with EmuNAND.
Someone Please help
I formatted my SD card for emunand
triple checked that the firmware said GW3D 4.4 0-10U
i then updated the firmware now I cant boot gateway mode
All I get is a black screen then I'm forced to hold the power button to shut it down
What did i do wrong?
Any help is appreciated

Also, my firmware is still at 4.4 right now

Try again.
If that doesn't work, do it over. Format your SD, then format EmuNAND.

dalpollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does one need to download the updates for Pokemon via eShop, or is it possible to put the update otherwise onto the 3DS?
Or is there any already patched version of Pokemon somewhere around?
(no links please!)

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Does one need to download the updates for Pokemon via eShop, or is it possible to put the update otherwise onto the 3DS?
Or is there any already patched version of Pokemon somewhere around?
(no links please!)

You have to get it from eShop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.