• Views 4,533,175
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a listing of games which require the emunand to be updated past the actual 4.5 and under firmware? I can't seem to update the emunand, as I receive an error message each time the download takes place, and was curious which games this will stop me from playing. Mario and Luigi Dream Team is the game, in particular, I'm curious about.

Also with multi 3ds rom support, does this include DS roms too? In other words does the Omega update allow for 3DS and DS roms to be mixed together.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a dsi, with one dsiware game on it that I'd like to transfer.
I have a 3DS I just bought used, with system version 2.something, which I'm going to update to 4.5 with a cartridge, then set up latest version emunand for when my Gateway arrives.

Currently the system transfer option in the 3DS settings menu says it will become available once I update. Once I'm on 4.5, will I be able to transfer the game from the dsi, or will it not let me if it's not the latest system version? If not would I be able to transfer to the updated emunand?

Cheers!

Okeado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the most part, I just need help ripping the 3D some time before May. I don't wanna come off as demanding or something worse.

Okie dokie.

It's around that time and I still haven't got info about getting 3D models out of 3DS game.
Anyone else wanna give me some more info or at least another site/forum/person that can help out?

To be more specific, I'm want to acquire 3DS models from the game Monster Hunter 4. I know various peeps work with Pokemon and have been successful in that field but I don't think they'll be that willing to put effort in a much less popular game.

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I got a rom that I unzipped, but it didn't show up with the .3ds file format at the end of the rom name. Never had that happen before, was it a bad download or is it as simple as adding the .3ds to the file?
I got some type of error when I tried to use on GW (but not sure if that 1 rom caused the error because I copied a few roms at the same time).

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I got a rom that I unzipped, but it didn't show up with the .3ds file format at the end of the rom name. Never had that happen before, was it a bad download or is it as simple as adding the .3ds to the file?
I got some type of error when I tried to use on GW (but not sure if that 1 rom caused the error because I copied a few roms at the same time).

Use 3DSExplorer to check the ROM.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is there anyone who knows how to open up a GW card without breaking it (I mean, being able to put it together as new)? is it even possible?

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!! Newbie from Philippines here. I just wanna ask my fellow countrymen here if the online shop RockSofTech sells original Gateway Cards.

http://www.rocksoftech.com/3ds-flashcarts/gateway-3ds.html

I want to import but customs here in our country has a knack of charging of almost 200% tax from the actual price. If not, what's the best online shop to buy a gateway from(trusted, good payment options, cheapest price, fastest shipping[i prefer ems/fedex, I don't mind charges], sells original flash carts)?

Leskat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's very easy.
2. Copy the Launcher.dat from one of the archives on the websites to the large SD that's in your 3DS.
3. Go into the settings -> Other Settings -> Profile -> Nintendo DS profile to go into GW Mode (repeat that every time you turn your 3DS off).

When I go into Nintendo DS Profile it shows me the name, lets me add a note and change the color, but nothing about going into GW Mode. I tried it on 2 SD cards, I reformated everything and started over, I made sure to patch the profile multiple times, but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?

BTW: Is wood 1.64 compatible with System version 7.1?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When I go into Nintendo DS Profile it shows me the name, lets me add a note and change the color, but nothing about going into GW Mode. I tried it on 2 SD cards, I reformated everything and started over, I made sure to patch the profile multiple times, but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?
In that case you havn't done the first point right.

Leskat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
In that case you havn't done the first point right.

I'm not sure what "using the grey card" is, but I downloaded the newest wood 4 firmware version and put it in the root dir of the microSD card. It does go into the wood 4 menu and it gives confirmation that it ran.

Edit: While I'm talking here, is there a mirror to the 1.51 r4i gold firmware? The official link is down.

Lehrer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I recently started dumping my 3DS games with Gateway 2.1 Omega. Whenever I dump larger games, the games come out in two parts (.3D0 and .3D1). This is probably because my 3DS's SD card is in fat32 format. I know these files will still run fine, but is there a way to merge these files together? Could I also prevent this in the future by changing my 3DS's SD card to exfat?

Leskat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Are you sure that you are on 4.1.X to 4.5.X?

Nope. That could be the problem. It should support version 6.2, but I committed the sin of updating it not too soon before I got my r4i gold card, and I am now on version 7.1.0.16 or something. I guess I will have to wait for an update to come out. At lease the ds games work.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nope. That could be the problem. It should support version 6.2, but I committed the sin of updating it not too soon before I got my r4i gold card, and I am now on version 7.1.0.16 or something. I guess I will have to wait for an update to come out. At lease the ds games work.

Thanks a lot for your help.
It can take a while (a very, very long, not to say endless) while until R4 supports 7.X.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: