• Likes 43

matana1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
hi i need some help here

i have old 3ds rxtool and i upgrade the emunand 10.3 to 10.5 is that wrong? and if yes so how i downgrade it back? (i backup my emunand)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

matana1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks very much for the fast reply i was worried beacuse i heard something about online ban is that only rumors right? and sry about my english ^_^
correct just rumors people claim to be banned for using monster hunter x (j) english translation both rom and cia
one rom user provided a pic of the error code (and stated that it only happens with this one game)
(rom users oftne get banned for headder related issues . . . cia users dont need to worry about headders )

also some people that cheated in nintendo badge arcade have been banned . . . but that has nothing to do with the 10.5 update

lol your english is better than mine . . . so it seams . . . and english is the only language i speak (fluently anyway)
sorry for my bad english

Darren Tickle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all,

I have a n3ds on 9.6.0 but after reading got all confused with what options I can do.

Can anyone give me an idea on what's the best thing to do?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

matana1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
correct just rumors people claim to be banned for using monster hunter x (j) english translation both rom and cia
one rom user provided a pic of the error code (and stated that it only happens with this one game)
(rom users oftne get banned for headder related issues . . . cia users dont need to worry about headders )

also some people that cheated in nintendo badge arcade have been banned . . . but that has nothing to do with the 10.5 update

lol your english is better than mine . . . so it seams . . . and english is the only language i speak (fluently anyway)
sorry for my bad english

thanks for reply and my english is my secondry lang so i will never feel like i am good in it..

TBreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

how can I format my EmuNAND?
I just installed CakesFW on my 9.2 SysNAND and updated my EmuNAND to 10.5.
Now there's a problem....
On that EmuNAND there's still a NNID linked that shouldn't be there anymore. The SysNAND where this was cloned from is already formated and the ID was later installed again on SysNAND.
Now I have formated SysNAND again to remove my NNID from there again but I can't use it on my EmuNAND because techically it was already removed.
Can I format it via System Settings? I can't remove my SD card because it will cause my console to hang and if I keep it in my EmuNAND will be wipe with the other data.

So, is there any way I could format my EmuNAND?

Edit: I just made a new EmuNAND, but when I want to register my NNID the system reboots and I'm launching NNID Settings in SysNAND :(

Last edited by TBreaker,

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i been thinking of getting a 3ds reading this thread i take it i still need to also buy a 3ds Flashcart to mod it or can it be done 100% software?

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

how can I format my EmuNAND?
I just installed CakesFW on my 9.2 SysNAND and updated my EmuNAND to 10.5.
Now there's a problem....
On that EmuNAND there's still a NNID linked that shouldn't be there anymore. The SysNAND where this was cloned from is already formated and the ID was later installed again on SysNAND.
Now I have formated SysNAND again to remove my NNID from there again but I can't use it on my EmuNAND because techically it was already removed.
Can I format it via System Settings? I can't remove my SD card because it will cause my console to hang and if I keep it in my EmuNAND will be wipe with the other data.

So, is there any way I could format my EmuNAND?

Yes, you can do it via system settings.

So i been thinking of getting a 3ds reading this thread i take it i still need to also buy a 3ds Flashcart to mod it or can it be done 100% software?

Yes you can do it without a flash card.

Reactions: TBreaker

Montebello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've got a 3DS on 8.1.0-4U. Installed RXtools, everything's fine but I can't boot from the Nintendo DS Profile. I installed MSET via browser, it looks like it worked but when I go to Nintendo DS Profile it just opens the DSi options.

What can I do?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 3DS on 8.1.0-4U. Installed RXtools, everything's fine but I can't boot from the Nintendo DS Profile. I installed MSET via browser, it looks like it worked but when I go to Nintendo DS Profile it just opens the DSi options.

What can I do?
but did you downgrade mset? the exploit does not work on 8.x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ