• Likes 43

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That means all homebrew stuff and installed games are located on the SDCard. If the Card is removed they will not be displayed until you insert it back in.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does this mean?
What do you think it means? Apart from DSiWare titles which can appear even if the sd card is not inserted ( 'cause they're not installed on the sd card), DS, 3DS, VC & emulators won't because they're stored on the sd card.

PeterL29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think it means? Apart from DSiWare titles which can appear even if the sd card is not inserted ( 'cause they're not installed on the sd card), DS, 3DS, VC & emulators won't because they're stored on the sd card.
OH. Ok, sorry about that.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking of picking up a used 2DS XL, can they still be hacked?
Yes, you can install cfw on all of them regardless of models or firmware.
Which is the better 2DS XL or 3DS XL?
Well 2DS XL is technically superior to the old series Old 2DS, 3DS & 3DS XL systems. And comparable to the hardware of the New 3DS & New 3DS XL systems, the only difference with the latter is the 3D functionality. Also there's some New 3DS only games like Xenoblade Chronicles that you can't play on old 3ds/2ds systems. Same SNES VC games..
I would get either a New 2DS or 3DS/XL system imo. Unless you don't care about the stuff I just mentioned..

Reactions: ganons

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it's safe, and it won't remove cfw. Just make sure to update Luma3DS first to the latest v.11 version, then run the firmware update. That's it.
Thanks that worked. I have that Luma star icon on the honescreen (cant remember what it does) when I open it, it says faal error. Does it need to be updated or can it deleted? If so, how?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks that worked. I have that Luma star icon on the honescreen (cant remember what it does) when I open it, it says faal error.
That's Luma Updater, which is outdated. Holding the select button on boot will boot straight to Luma3DS Menu, it should show what version you have installed.
Does it need to be updated or can it deleted? If so, how?
Yes, you can delete it, just open fbi and go to "titles", search for it and uninstall it. Be careful of uninstalling other system apps by mistake.

Reactions: ganons

sukh69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get this error whenever I open Homebrew Launcher

Error Message.JPG

Any ideas to fix this?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error whenever I open Homebrew Launcher

View attachment 346855
Any ideas to fix this?
Have you done what i suggested earlier? You don't need the Homebrew Launcher to delete Luma Updater, unless you don't have fbi installed for some reason.. In that case, you need to launch Rosalina Menu from the Download Play app to switch it to the Homebrew launcher, then you can launch the Homebrew Launcher to install fbi etc.
As for the error, try uninstalling it, redownload & reinstall it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ