• Views 4,466,425
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I have another question. What's the difference in 4.5.0-10 and -8? Like, why are there different versions?
I think they're diffrent version eshop or browser updates. So say 4.1-2 is updated to 4.1-3 it means there was a eshop or browser update. I could be wrong tho

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So there's no use in updating anyway if I can only connect to the eShop under emunand anyway, right?
you cant update the minor version of the firmware....they where only released as online updates, all cart updates generally take you to a specific base update i.e 4.1,4.2 etc

so no, no way to and no reason to want to

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, wanted to ask,
will Smash Bros & Pokemon ORAS be playable on a "hacked" 3DS?
I know new patches can be released before the games come out, but I don't really know how it currently is with new games.
So if there is no clear answer I'm after an estimated guess.

Thanks in advance.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
No one knows until the games drop.

No clue whatsoever? Do new games usually work? I remember reading Tomadachi Life had issues but I don't know if it was brief or part of a regular thing.

The only reason I have my 3DS XL (on latest firmware) is for those games, I'd like to get a 4.5 3DS XL or a New 3DS XL.

Would you guy recommend keeping my 3DS XL?

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
No clue whatsoever? Do new games usually work? I remember reading Tomadachi Life had issues but I don't know if it was brief or part of a regular thing.

The only reason I have my 3DS XL (on latest firmware) is for those games, I'd like to get a 4.5 3DS XL or a New 3DS XL.

Would you guy recommend keeping my 3DS XL?

It only makes logical sense to keep it now until the new 3DS XL drop unless you want to either not play games or pay upwards $250 for a 4.5 XL.

Moridin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long time lurker here. Been lurking for years, never needed to ask a question. So, I just found a Pink 3ds with a serial number well below the threshold for 4.5, but it is not part of the Nintendogs/cats bundle. Will that still come with <4.5 or am I out of luck? I'd like to know before I go to pick it up tomorrow.

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Long time lurker here. Been lurking for years, never needed to ask a question. So, I just found a Pink 3ds with a serial number well below the threshold for 4.5, but it is not part of the Nintendogs/cats bundle. Will that still come with <4.5 or am I out of luck? I'd like to know before I go to pick it up tomorrow.

If it's new and never opened and below SW1275, it may be <4.5, but there's no solidification. Worse case scenario, you return it.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure it's been asked about a ton of games and probably this one does anyone have any idea if super smash bros 33ds (jap) Rom is Multilanguage ? Maybe like the Pokemon games where its a 1 time thing

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Emunand question here:

As i got my GW card, GW version 2.2 was up to date and Firmware 8.x was already out. So i couldn't create an emunand as i set up the GW card.

Of course, I backupped my NAND as i started using the card. Now that 2.3b is out, i would be able to create an emunand. But for what exactly? I'am always a little scared to update my real Nand. The newest games i played were Karous and Yoshis New Island and they worked well.

For what exactly is emunand needed? And how to create one from my position? :bow:

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use the commmunity's pokemon YX save [the 1 with
Hoopa (shiny/unshiny)
Volcanion (shiny/unshiny)
Legit Clone Movie Diancie]

I was hoping to get it to see those info for my pokemon hack. Now since the 3ds i got im not going online, do i still need to convert my Y to the .3dz in order to use the save and not get banned game/system.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
can i use the commmunity's pokemon YX save [the 1 with
Hoopa (shiny/unshiny)
Volcanion (shiny/unshiny)
Legit Clone Movie Diancie]

I was hoping to get it to see those info for my pokemon hack. Now since the 3ds i got im not going online, do i still need to convert my Y to the .3dz in order to use the save and not get banned game/system.
there is a pokemon y save is for .3ds roms (offline)

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Is BestR4i3DS the only place that accepts PayPal for the Gateway 3DS? I'm asking because I have a discount through PayPal, however I don't want to get my gateway in some 3rd rate plastic case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...