• Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can my SD be NTFS if im using A9LH and Luma3ds? Will i have problems about it?

Also ; If i format my SD i just need to put all the files i had after formatting and my 3ds will work , right?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can my SD be NTFS if im using A9LH and Luma3ds? Will i have problems about it?

Also ; If i format my SD i just need to put all the files i had after formatting and my 3ds will work , right?

Your 3DS will not read NTFS. It must be formatted into FAT32 (not exFAT!!!). Yes. As long as it worked before you formatted.

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
to continue on with my previous post, fbi shows this error:

top_0001.bmp

bot_0002.bmp

after simply selecting network install... it used to have an ip in the past which i have explained earlier.

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
@KunoichiZ but how? i have the same settings set on the 3ds'es i have.

as i have explained on my previous post(s), which i have linked, it is only that one that is having the problem. i am able to connect to the internet with everything else.

IMG_20161013_000323.jpg

IMG_20161013_000415.jpg

IMG_20161013_000423.jpg

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

as i have explained on my previous post(s), which i have linked, it is only that one that is having the problem. i am able to connect to the internet with everything else.

IMG_20161013_000323.jpg

IMG_20161013_000415.jpg

IMG_20161013_000423.jpg
I can't help you with that. I can't tell you why it's not connecting. There's something wrong with your system, because my Japanese 3DS connects to my internet just fine.

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
@KunoichiZ that is depressing to know. there should be nothing wrong with this 3ds in my opinion. i have continued to use bootntr to video stream games and have installed a couple games onto it (a9lh) before the said problem arose.

thank you for replying anyway! hopefully someone who has had this problem before can help me get around through this.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go to a different place (possibly free WiFi zone) and try using a different network. If it's still a problem, the WiFi may be busted for whatever reason. Did you drop it recently?

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
@OrGoN3 i have not dropped any of my 3ds'es before. or, rather, if i did accidentally drop it, it would land on carpet. i am very careful when it comes to holding these anywhere.

i have spillpass activated at the given. i used attwifi as the connection:

IMG_20161013_011344.jpg

other places that supposedly have "free wifi" fail to connect on any of my 3ds'es due to it having either bad connection, a "disclaimer" you need to accept before accessing, or not accepting encrypted connections through anything other than a ios/android. i believe the only place that accepts wifi anywhere would be somewhere that is two hours away by bus rides.

P

PaiiNSteven

If I formatted my 3DS from the system settings;
1. Would my SD contents be deleted too?
2. If so, would my movable.sed be changed?

abilaunken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, i really need your help. My girlfriends 3ds are on ver. 4. with gateway.
So first i updated to version 9.2, than i follow someone tutorial on youtube dated from setember, to backup sysnand , downgrade to firmeware version 2 and install the arm9lh.
So the tutorial told me to choose the option sysnand restore keep a9lh , and then update the console to the last version.
Now that i deed that, the next step is to open again a9lh from eshop icon with the start button, but it doesnt work. =[[[[[[[[[[
Can someone give me some light what is going on? I lost hours and hours to reach that point and nothing....

P

PaiiNSteven

One more question since I havent been here in a while.
Will formatting from system settings delete a9lh? Or should I do it from emunand9 or d9?

Doomsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had japanese sysnand (what my system started with) and did a region change to USA so I could do wifi stuff with USA games.

I'm wondering if there is a way to turn my old japanese sysnand into an emunand so I can choose which one I'm running instead of just only using the USA sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag