• Views 4,538,267
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you boot anything from payloads folder?
Decrypt9
Hourglass9

Have you tried any other cfw?

Have you tried a different sd card? If you are using one with a micro sd adaptor, try a regular one.
I can't launch decrypt9 (tested) and I've tested: RxTools, Luma, ReiNAND, AuReiNAND..
And I havn't got and another SD Card :/

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just using EmuNAND.. using Menuhax
And I still have the whole access in the SysNAND
If you are using the emunand for CFW then you don't need the arm9loaderhax.bin. You need the 3dsx hombrew file. and the luma3ds.dat file on the root of sd instead.

Follow this structure on this page to see what i mean. You only need the green and purple files, not blue. Also your system menu must be on 9.2

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-Upgrade

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm , okay...
I'll test it after my SD Card is finally formatted..
Put the files exactly as shown there, then load the homebrew loader and find the luma file. Since homebrew loader is unreliable, it may not work first try so you have to keep trying. when you see the luma config menu, then you did it.

Turn on Show Current nand in system settings on, Leave everything else off. Then press start.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey! I have a pretty silly question
Suppose you bought a 10.0.3 new 3ds XL, you did Browser hax -> downgrade to 9.2.0.20 -> reinand/luma cfw on your original micro sd card that came with the New 3ds.
Now for installing many cia you will of course need another 2-3 micro sd cards, but for that you have to take out your original sd card and it contains all the emunand, hacks and stuff. So, how it will work. Anybody care me to explain? Do we need to repeat the whole procedure with each micro sd card/s

Last edited by Priyam,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I have a pretty silly question
Suppose you bought a 10.0.3 new 3ds XL, you need Browser hax -> downgrade to 9.2.0.20 -> reinand/luma cfw on your original micro sd card that came with the New 3ds.
Now for installing many cia you will of course need another 2-3 micro sd cards, but for that you have to take out your original sd card and it contains all the emunand, hacks and stuff. So, how it will work. Anybody care me to explain?
Are you trying to upgrade your sd card using emunand9?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I was just asking. Actually, I will soon buy a 10.3 new 3ds so I was trying to clear all my doubts. I hope my question is clear.
Just get a big microSD card, format it to FAT32, and then do the process. That way you're not trying to switch back and gorth between multiple SD cards.

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Just get a big microSD card, format it to FAT32, and then do the process. That way you're not trying to switch back and gorth between multiple SD cards.

Yes, I was planning to buy a 32 GB card but still after like 10 Cia, it will get filled. The thought of doing the whole process on another SD card is frightening.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I was planning to buy a 32 GB card but still after like 10 Cia, it will get filled. The thought of doing the whole process on another SD card is frightening.
I've got more than 10 CIAs (all of which are multiple GBs each) on my 32GB SD card in my 2DS and I still have plenty of space left. Then again, I do have arm9loaderhax and I don't have an emuNAND anymore.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm trying to set up a new SD card, but I'm running into a issue I thought I could solve.

I have three (3) emunands set up. Eur, usa and jpn.
I have ran tinyformat in all of them in order to unlink the nands. I still get a message in FBI saying "Title already installed" when trying to install a Pokemon update file.

What am I doing wrong? I seemed to have solved this issue on the previous SDcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet