• Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PART 5

my controls will not go up/down.. only left-right. also, going to that website dukesrg my screen seems stuck on arm11.bin loading.

Everything was smooth till starting Part 5 (downgrade was last step) no errors and it rebooted fine (far as I know).

o3ds

Thanks,

ISO-Man

**** I skipped a step and did not go to rednand before downgrade... I'm screwed :)

Last edited by ISO-Man,

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PART 5

my controls will not go up/down.. only left-right. also, going to that website dukesrg my screen seems stuck on arm11.bin loading.

Everything was smooth till starting Part 5 (downgrade was last step) no errors and it rebooted fine (far as I know).

o3ds

Thanks,

ISO-Man

**** I skipped a step and did not go to rednand before downgrade... I'm screwed :)

Skylanders trap team has an update.. run it? To update my screw up or just put the 3ds on a shelf ?

Thanks,

ISO-Man

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are using o3ds there is no problem try changing arm9 and arm11 then try installing a9lh wtih browser if it crashes just press select
What you said just went way over my head, lol... Can you elaborate for a noob?

Thanks,

ISO-Man

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Does CFW work on 11.0E SysNAND ?
No, but you can downgrade your NATIVE_FIRM using a hardmod or DSiWare downgrade, see https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Firmware-Downgrade

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, 'kay.
In that case, I'll move to their other problem: they have a 2DS that's on 6.0 that crashes when trying to load browserhax. Is there any way to fix this, or is it just unhaxable without using their 11.0 N3DS?
You need at least -20 browser to use browserhax.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, my new SD card was in the mailbox, I am now ready to follow Plailects Guide...
At the moment I have an EU O3DS with 9.2 SysNAND and rxTools with EmuNAND installed. Where do I start, when I want to keep all Saves from my Games?
Can I save the whole EmuNAND, or is it wiser to start by 0 with a new SD Card?
Easiest to start with the new SD card and pretend you're starting from scratch. Then near the end of the guide, where it says to restore emunand_original.bin: restore instead a backup of the emuNAND in the original SD card (and also copy over the contents of the SD card to get your games and saves). Will take a little longer (the guide will have you backing up the new emuNAND which you will never use). If you want to be super safe, use JKSM before you begin and backup all your saves and keep them on your PC.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have two more questions while I anxiously wait for my 2DS to arrive.

If it did arrive with 11.0 on it, would I be able to use a flashcart, or am I SOL until a reliable exploit for 11 arrives?

If it doesn't arrive with 11 on it, do I need a specific game (cubic ninja?) to softmod, like with Twilight Hack and SmashHax on the Wii?

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it did arrive with 11.0 on it, would I be able to use a flashcart, or am I SOL until a reliable exploit for 11 arrives?

If it doesn't arrive with 11 on it, do I need a specific game (cubic ninja?) to softmod, like with Twilight Hack and SmashHax on the Wii?
To soft mod, you need another 3ds with cfw and dsi ware, also, if it's unopened it won't be on11.0

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

If your 2DS is brand new, it will have 6.0 on it. You will start from here to update to 9.2: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update then continue with https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew) and do all five parts (read carefully as you can skip a lot of it, it contains info for all firmware versions).

Edit: if it's the Yokai Watch edition, I think it comes with 9.9. In that case just start with Part 1 and continue from there.

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your 2DS is brand new, it will have 6.0 on it. You will start from here to update to 9.2: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update then continue with https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew) and do all five parts (read carefully as you can skip a lot of it, it contains info for all firmware versions).

Edit: if it's the Yokai Watch edition, I think it comes with 9.9. In that case just start with Part 1 and continue from there.
Do 2ds' all come from at 6.0 when new?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do 2ds' all come from at 6.0 when new?
Most of them. Some special editions might come with later versions, depends when they came out. The ORAS ones might come with 8.1, the Pokemon Yellow/Red/Blue ones might come with 10 point something (I think they were later than Yokai Watch). None will not be exploitable though :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1