Hacking 3DS homebrew, not use cubic ninja once installed?

Onza22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have recently used the cubic ninja exploit to get homebrew on my 3ds, however I was wondering if there was a way to put the apps from homebrew channel (launcher) on the home screen of the 3ds so I no longer need cubic ninja to access it, I have seen a YouTube video which looks as though someone has got this to work but I couldn't find any info in it, just wondering if you guys know how???

I'm pretty new to the 3ds homebrew scene, but I have installed homebrew on wii consoles and flash carts for previous DS systems.

Thanks in advance!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
No you need cubic ninja everytime you want to load homebrew, only people with gateway/MT on 4.x can install stuff to the homescreen

But gateway are supposed to be releasing a update that works on 9.0-9.2 "soon" which will also be able to install stuff to the homescreen

Reactions: Margen67

Onza22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No you need cubic ninja everytime you want to load homebrew, only people with gateway/MT on 4.x can install stuff to the homescreen

But gateway are supposed to be releasing a update that works on 9.0-9.2 "soon" which will also be able to install stuff to the homescreen

Thank you very much for your answer I will be sure to check out "gateway" and hope they bring out a version soon :) !!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)