2. Gabbo04

Gabbo04 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    One week more guys, if there wont be news untill 2nd March -> Game Over GW

3. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

Germany

Well it's not that I believe it entirely but a part of me is just too pessimistic :D
    However, I think the reason they are not answering to any e-mails is that they are just too fed up with us ^^

4. freejak13

freejak13 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States

I would say we have much more right to be fed up than them.

5. drakorex

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Wouldn't it be ironic if our extreme desire for the object we so crave is the cause of that object no longer being? Let us stop wanting it so badly, and be glad when it presents itself to us.:p1ng:

6. Rob Blou

Rob Blou GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    easier said than done :(

7. leeksausage

leeksausage Member
    Newcomer

well, having been on the maxconsoles forums, what i can tell is that they are going to try and get the forum admin to see if they can get in contact with the devs to quell the abandonment fear that seems to be spreading pretty quickly now. guess we'll see in a few days!

8. Bimmel

Bimmel ~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~

Gambia, The
    You mean .. a week? :creep:

leeksausage likes this.
  9. leeksausage

leeksausage Member
    Newcomer

no, i mean "soon" ;)

bkifft and Bimmel like this.
  10. Gabbo04

Gabbo04 Member
    Newcomer

Italy

The same admin who recently locked 2 topics without a reason? Just because in one of them there was written as the last message: "I'm starting to think they've done a runner"

MichiS97 likes this.
  11. Bimmel
    This message by Bimmel has been removed from public view by Cyan, Feb 24, 2014, Reason: not a picture board.
    Feb 24, 2014 Show
  12. Rinnux

Rinnux GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Have you guys ever thought that maybe they just got tired of answering the same emails?? Seriously calm the fuck down.... They haven't abandoned ship..

13. Technicmaster0
    This message by Technicmaster0 has been removed from public view by Cyan, Feb 24, 2014, Reason: quoting deleted post.
    Feb 24, 2014 Show
  14. kalimero

kalimero Uncle Rupee

Gambia, The
    You funny internet people :D

Why would they run if a) there is no competition and b) multirom is finished (video proof)?
    Give them time to perfect their anti clone code (no one wants another beta2).

And I would have stopped answering all the stupid "are we there yet" emails much sooner.

15. leeksausage

leeksausage Member
    Newcomer

I suppose the only answer to that is "why throw more money (coding) at an already saturated market?". Seeing as, like you said, there is no competition, seeing as their marketing platform is forum based word of mouth, it wouldn't be hard to rebrand and release the firmware under a different name, use their existing suppliers and wholesalers to push a product where they can grab an extra (insert % here depending on how many people you think who own a gateway or clone will fork out again for another flash cart) of the market.

16. Runehasa

Runehasa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I can understand a group like this dissapearing at some point but I really hope they dont leave us with either using an incomplete broken product (b1) or a working product that is a gamble if it will explode or not (b2). If they left us brick code free/multirom/nand saving (2.0f)I would honestly be very content at that point. Please don't leave us yet Gateway :(

17. Idaho

Idaho GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Well if they dont release by this week, my hopes are willing to fade...

They've been talking about this for too long and if they're still dealing with problems handling their multi-rom feature in a safe way, I doubt they can fix it so easily or maybe they're trying to add an anti-clone layer that wouldn't brick and that's why we're waiting for so long...

18. Rob Blou

Rob Blou GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    So far a lot of people haven't heard about Gateway (not on this forum but in general). Multirom is something big and more people will hear about GW if 2.0 final is solid. Nobody saw the sale numbers but I know that a lot of people bought a gateway since they knew 2.0 final was coming soon and even more will buy it if it really comes out.

19. demonguard

demonguard Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm trying to get my new gateway set up and I'm having issues with the blue card. I've tried an 8GB sandisk microsd and a 32gb sandisk microsd (both class 4) and both of them either give an SD/TF card error on the r4i startup or just get stuck on "Loading...". I've formatted both of them with the panasonic tool.

I'm using a 4.5-10U 3DS XL.

Edit: Solved with the paper trick (paper behind the cart)... shoddy R4 knockoff contacts.

20. ortegoli

ortegoli Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hi guys
    i have a problem pls help me to solve this error
    i have a 3ds link
    i install exploit and run and run game but after 1 day when run hack mode show this error and restart console
    " An error has occurred forcing the software to close. the system will now restart .
    i did format system memory and SDHC but didn't solve

sry foe bad en :D

21. Etheboss

Etheboss Official LULWUT supporter

Netherlands
    Maybe a weird suggestion, but you lot that are constantly mailing Gateway with the same questions over and over again, could maybe stop that so Gateway finally has some time to actually get the chance to finish 2.0?

I personally would stop answering mail too the way it continues...
    I am no Gateway fanboy, i am just trying to imagine what it is like in their position.

22. freejak13

freejak13 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States

You'd be right except for one thing. They're not responding to emails...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Flashcarts, Updates, Support