Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

keubibo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow... Maybe... they are under arrest or... killed by chinese mafia !lol :lol: jk
I hope they will release fw2.0F by the end of this month

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You'd be right except for one thing. They're not responding to emails...

Maybe they are not responding because they are done with repeating themselfs :glare:

But before i drag myself into this discussion too much... i for one am just gonna sit back and see what happens...nothing else to do at this point really.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe they are not responding because they are done with repeating themselfs :glare:

But before i drag myself into this discussion too much... i for one am just gonna sit back and see what happens...nothing else to do at this point really.

Oh they're still much to do, and that's what GBATemp users do best : SPECULATE !

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi guys
i have a problem pls help me to solve this error
i have a 3ds link
i install exploit and run and run game but after 1 day when run hack mode show this error and restart console
" An error has occurred forcing the software to close. the system will now restart .
i did format system memory and SDHC but didn't solve

sry foe bad en :D

Reapply the Gateway Installer (DS card) and copy once again the launcher.dat to the SD, just in case.

Reactions: ortegoli

pedrobarca

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Beta testers: Please keep an eye on your inbox. We will supply you with an early copy of the Gateway 3DS 2.0 final firmware for early review and evaluation.

Well, I'm surprised they haven't used the word "soon". Nonetheless, I expect it will take at least another month. To be honest, I'm fed up with waiting. It was "soon", later it was "before christman" then "between christmas and new year's eve" and then "early days of 2014". In mid-january it was "We will have something in 48 hours" and we got a video. Two weeks ago it was "Two weeks, maybe earlier." And what did we get? Another message.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I'm surprised they haven't used the word "soon". Nonetheless, I expect it will take at least another month. To be honest, I'm fed up with waiting. It was "soon", later it was "before christman" then "between christmas and new year's eve" and then "early days of 2014". In mid-january it was "We will have something in 48 hours" and we got a video. Two weeks ago it was "Two weeks, maybe earlier." And what did we get? Another message.

Yeah well, at least they've learned from their mistakes, I hope next time they have some big annoucement they wont tease people decades before they at least can show anything...

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, because I have a hard mod and don't own a Gateway, I'm fine with Normatt's region free patch and 2.0b2 interchangably (only had one brick so far!) Once 2.0f comes out, Ill probably wait a few weeks to see if:

A) If they have removed the brick code / modified it to not damage the console
or
B) If they haven't removed it, see if they made it not unbrickible with unbrickPi. This sees unlikely, but I would like to be safe.

Personally, I want redNAND, though that probably won't have region free.

Another stupid issue with region free, is if Parental Controls are on, and have rating restrictions off, the Game still requires a PIN to launch. This is a pain in the butt.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Gateway's newest announcement is more "Coming soon, please wait!" shit shoveling we've seen for the past 3 months.

We'll have the 2.0 Beta in a couple months, maybe.

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
25/02/2014
We are still hard at work finalising the Gateway 3DS 2.0 firmware. We know the wait seems endless, but we are definite it will be worth it.

Thank you all for your support and patience. We're almost there, hang in there just a bit longer!

they are so ridiculous :D

LegendaryFighter

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really wonder why it is taking so long. Since Oct'13 they're telling us that the final 2.0 is almost there (....), but in 3 days, we will have waited 5(!) months. They obviously have the skill, nevertheless their marketing is horrible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.