3ds flashcart testing

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by bigpaws, Feb 25, 2011.

?

Do you have a 3ds in your possesion?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2011

3ds flashcart testing by bigpaws at 8:35 AM (1,304 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. bigpaws
    OP

Member bigpaws Cat with da Big Paws!

United States
    in less then 24hrs, the 3ds will be officially released in the japan area
    i am sure we are all aspiring to know whether our flashcarts run in ds mode or not run at all.
    so i am asking for volenteers to test their flashcarts on their 3ds and report here whether they worked
    this will be ongoing until march 30th at which timed this topic should be locked
    P.S.
    this is not speculation but rather real results

2. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    You should ask people to proove their vote or this poll mean nothing.

3. TheTwoR's

Member TheTwoR's Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D

Belgium
    ^ Gotta agree with the dude above.
    A poll is useless. Heck, I can just select 'Yes' and all of the flashcarts just to mock you people [​IMG]
    Besides, I'm sure you shouldn't be telling people to test it, because the tempers already know. It's our main goal to check if flashcards work, so if someone DID manage to get flashcarts working, he/she would post pics and probably have it on the front page.
    [​IMG]

4. Memoir

Member Memoir Undeserved

United States
    Agreed with the two above me. Looks like someone did a 'select all'. xD We just have to wait until the Japanese consoles come out to play.

5. ChrisRX

Member ChrisRX GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    This really is pointless. If someone owns a flashcart and a 3DS chances are that they're going to plug the thing in, they probably won't need to see this thread and think Oh yeah, Why didn't I think of plugging it in?

Also the 3DS is being released in Japan, so I doubt there's really many Japanese tempers.

6. Buleste

Member Buleste Old Fart

United Kingdom
    I selected no and all the cards because this is such a stupid poll for so many reasons and also I am so sick of people asking which flashcards will work on the 3DS.

7. The most useless thread EVER. If someone owned a 3DS and tried running a flashcart on it, it would've been on the front page of gbatemp.

8. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

exactly.
    I've requested to be informed of test results and I will report any info (that comes with proof) on front page news.
    I've read rumors of people testing the AK2I on chinese forums, they said it doesnt work [​IMG] but there was no proof so we can't be sure.

I'll close this thread until we know more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.