3ds event confirmed - january 19

shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Nintendo's North American plans for its stereoscopic 3D portable gaming machine will become much more clear on January 19, 2011, when the company holds a preview event for its next big thing, the Nintendo 3DS.
The company will be hosting a Nintendo 3DS event packed with "hands-on game play, demos and a presentation by president and COO of Nintendo of America Reggie Fils-Aime" next month in New York, where it's expected that release dates, launch titles and price will be officially unveiled to the video game press. Yes, this is a press-only event, but Kotaku will be attending and letting you know exactly what happens.
Japan gets the Nintendo 3DS on February 26. Will North America be too far behind? Best guesses are placing the 3DS for a mid-March release in the States.
And when will we get "launch title" Kid Icarus Uprising, the next Pilotwings, the 3D-enhanced remake of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and all those other games? Hopefully we'll have the answers to those questions and many more on January 19.
source
oh yeah, i can't wait!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Fucking press-only.
ohnoes.png

They better put out a lot of kiosks so people can see it first-hand.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Price point will be 199. It's going to be hard to sell a portable for more than their currently offered console, even if it does have revolutionary graphics.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Price point will be 199. It's going to be hard to sell a portable for more than their currently offered console, even if it does have revolutionary graphics.

i really hope so, but isnt the starting japanese price in USD 299?

hopefully i get enough christmas money so i can preorder it plus a game or two haha
tongue.gif

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Nintendo has just announced at their September 29th press conference that the Nintendo 3DS will be available in Japan on February 26th, priced at 25,000 Japanese Yen.

We shouldn’t expect a direct conversion for US pricing, but that figure translates to just under $300, 298 to be exact.

I was expecting $199 at first but now $250 will most likely be the price in the U.S.

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Grrr... They have to pick the day after I start classes. Why couldn't it have been during my holiday break? Nintendo breaks my heart; but like an abused spouse, I keep coming back for more punishment.
cry.gif

If I would be you I would not go to school or something, because losing the opportunity to see the 3DS in hand is a lot worth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0