Hacking 3DS eShop games?

eosia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude! you have to grow up, you are not going to live for ever by pirating things, you are just making things worst ;(

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude! you have to grow up, you are not going to live for ever by pirating things, you are just making things worst ;(

You come to the HACKING section where everyone is obviously going to talk about piracy and then you complain...

Wow.

You should be able to play them on the 6.3 emunand once 2.0 is released but of course you'd have to buy them. Looks like it's the only option right now.

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You come to the HACKING section where everyone is obviously going to talk about piracy and then you complain...

Wow.

You should be able to play them on the 6.3 emunand once 2.0 is released but of course you'd have to buy them. Looks like it's the only option right now.

He is entitled to his own opinion about piracy. He doesn't have to post it, though.

The hacking section is not just for piracy. Maybe the reason most people want to have the 3DS hacked is piracy, but not everyone.

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think anti-piracy moralists should be banned from the forums. Note that I am a software developer myself. I don't condone nor engage in piracy, but it's pretty obvious that piracy doesn't really hurt the industry. Numerous times has it been shown to be actually beneficial to sales. (Person otherwise never would have bought something they liked anyway and just not bothered, had it not been available to try for free.) Take your whining about piracy and stick it where the sun doesn't shine please. Note that those facilitating piracy should also been banned, as it is sadly illegal.

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually do buy eShop games. I was just curious. It would actually hurt a lot of developers if it was possible. I personally hope that eShop games aren't able to be decrypted. Imagine if you had cheap flashcarts running on the 3DS that were capable of running retail and eShop games. The 3DS would end up like the PSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up