ROM Hack 3DS CPU CLOCKING and GPU OVERCLOCKING

Davey159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I admit it, I don't know Assembly language, only C++ so I would like to ask for some help to push the 3DS, to it's limits. The 3DS is not exactly heat proof, so I am adding a tiny fan to my 3DS to keep it from overheating. I want to push the 3DS to hit 1GHZ, as it's creators said it was designed to achieve, and overclock that Pica 200 GPU, which really needs improvement. If we could change their clock speeds, as an optional thing. Some games will not play properly with different clock speeds, so we could do it like Rosalina menu, which gives options. I do want to do this more privately, so I will offer a custom 3DS with a fan, and a couple other neat things like a solar panel. If you are interested, I would love to show you my hard mods, and I can give all the hardware info about them. Also, if you just want money as a reward instead of a console, I am willing to do that too. Any help would be great! I am active on GBA Temp, but if you are interested in helping, contact me through email ([email protected]). Also, If I typed anything incorrectly, please forgive me, I typed this out around midnight. B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat