• Views 412,927
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

Micheleuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Start+Select works for me (10.1 E n3ds menuhax). Are you using hax 2.5? (Lets you use HANS, screenshot with home button, etc.)
If so, you can use it's generic way of escaping from any homebrew (L+R+B+Down). I don't see why start+select wouldn't work though.

If you're still on hax 2.0 it might be an incompatibility with the newer ctrulib this was built on (maybe? that's all I can think of that's changed.)
Oh that worked for me, thanks a lot :)

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I´m using vJoy with 16 buttons, x360ce, and the developer console in Portal, yet while x360ce detects the 3DS, Portal doesn´t detect it. I´m using the latest official version and I have been able to use it previously with Don´t Starve Together. What can I do?

NinjaSploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
3DS Controller is a 3DS homebrew application which allows you to use your 3DS as a wireless controller for Windows.

As of version 0.6 it supports:

- All of the standard buttons on the 3DS,
- The additional shoulder buttons of the New 3DS,
- The circle pad, New 3DS control stick, and touch screen can be used to move the mouse or control a joystick,
- Using the touch screen as a keyboard (press L, R, and X to toggle),
- Custom key bindings by editing the PC's 3DSController.ini (buttons can be mapped to either keyboard keys or joypad buttons),
- Custom port - make sure the port in PC's 3DSController.ini and 3DS's 3DSController.ini match,
- Controllable throttling amount,

To do:

- Support for the circle pad pro,
- Screen streaming from PC to 3DS,

Download here (source code also available).

Instructions of how to use this are included in the README file.

Videos:

You should Change/Add option to make the mouse start (Move) from where it is on computer screen, and not set position from where you press on DS Touch screen :)

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting 15% and 16% on my server then goes back to 15%. I see 1600/90000 which go up to 1699 then down to 1500 and so on infinitely :\

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
I´m using vJoy with 16 buttons, x360ce, and the developer console in Portal, yet while x360ce detects the 3DS, Portal doesn´t detect it. I´m using the latest official version and I have been able to use it previously with Don´t Starve Together. What can I do?
Portal/Source Engine should let you bind the joystick controller, right? Don't bother with x360ce, just use it as a joystick (or even just as keyboard buttons) and bind them in the settings menu.
vjoy gave my old laptop bsod :/
Try update your drivers. I had consistent BSODs when compiling a browser recently (so a very big job), and fixed it by updating my bios. Only do this if you know what you're doing, though.
A port would be great for android since Edpjoy doesn't want to work for my phone :(
It's not really built for android, but hey if someone wants to make another server that takes the same inputs then they're welcome to.
I'm getting 15% and 16% on my server then goes back to 15%. I see 1600/90000 which go up to 1699 then down to 1500 and so on infinitely :\
What are you talking about? CPU usage?

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When using JOYSTICK1 on the circlepad with UNDERTALE , i can't move up Frisk yet i can move him down , left , right etc ... (w/ the circlepad)

Any fix ?

o3DS 9.2.0-20E

Isaggi

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't open the PC client, I'm in Windows 10, using the 0.6 version. It gives me this error.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2).jpg
    Captura de pantalla (2).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 210

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really want to say thanks for this. Using it on Mac OS X using wineskin it works great!! Too bad the 2ds buttons are too small for my hands but I thinks it will be great for my 6 year old son.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
When using JOYSTICK1 on the circlepad with UNDERTALE , i can't move up Frisk yet i can move him down , left , right etc ... (w/ the circlepad)

Any fix ?

o3DS 9.2.0-20E
I'll check it out (maybe related to up/down being reversed - though I don't see why down would work, and I don't remember if 3DSC corrects this?)
Personally I just used keys to play UNDERTALE. If you're using my 0.7.1 version, here's the config I used (also allows mouse control, for starting the game or etc.):
Port: 8889
Throttle: 2
Mouse Speed: 4
vJoy Device: 1

Circle Pad: KEYS
C Stick: MOUSE
D Pad: KEYS
Touch: MOUSE

A: Z
B: X
X: C
Y: NONE
L: CLICK
R: RIGHT CLICK
ZL: NONE
ZR: NONE
Start: ESCAPE
Select: NONE
Tap: NONE

Left: LEFT
Right: RIGHT
Up: UP
Down: DOWN

Pad Left: LEFT
Pad Right: RIGHT
Pad Up: UP
Pad Down: DOWN

C Stick Left: NONE
C Stick Right: NONE
C Stick Up: NONE
C Stick Down: NONE
(Sadly, the arrows seem to only work if you have numlock off. Remember to open the keyboard for the Mettaton EX fight!)

I can't open the PC client, I'm in Windows 10, using the 0.6 version. It gives me this error.
You might need the Visual C runtime (not entirely sure which version, maybe 2010?). It may be a different error though - I can't read that language, sorry! Also make sure you have the right vJoy installed if at all - 0.6 and up use a different version to 0.5 and earlier, and the older one isn't compatible with Windows 10.

When I use it none of the buttons do anything. But I have a black screen and did everything in the troubleshooting section.
Does the command prompt on your computer say 3DS CONNECTED!

I really want to say thanks for this. Using it on Mac OS X using wineskin it works great!! Too bad the 2ds buttons are too small for my hands but I thinks it will be great for my 6 year old son.
I'm surprised it works through something like that, good to hear!

Last edited by ~Poke~,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1