• Views 414,263
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow if this would support the new 3ds's c-stick and ZL, ZR, it would be so nice for me to use on dolphin emulator.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey YoshiInAVoid I recently started having a problem with the app. For whatever reason there seems to be a lag or delay with button inputs, for example if I were to hit start in pokemon to bring up the menu nothing will happen and 1-2 sec later it will pop up. This delay is random and i've never had this problem yet. Is it a known issue and is there a fix for it?

CTurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey YoshiInAVoid I recently started having a problem with the app. For whatever reason there seems to be a lag or delay with button inputs, for example if I were to hit start in pokemon to bring up the menu nothing will happen and 1-2 sec later it will pop up. This delay is random and i've never had this problem yet. Is it a known issue and is there a fix for it?
Make throttle slightly higher, sounds like too many packets at once.

s1nharvest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I love using this program for the 3ds, but I have some suggestions/questions.

First, can you assign more than one I.P. address to the config file. For example I have a laptop and switch between the wireless and wired I.P. address and for whatever reason you cant assign both interfaces with the same IP. Basically its a hassle when I take my laptop to the bedroom and have to change the I.P. address on the SD card config.

Second, is there anyway we can get more input keys supported. I cant assign keys to the ESCAPE key or the mouse wheel +,- as buttons.

CTurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been busy and haven't worked on this for a while.

I looked into screen streaming and it was too much for me to do.

I will clean up the code, add support for New 3DS specific buttons because that is trivial, and then leave the source code for anyone who wants to maintain it themselves.

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I will clean up the code, add support for New 3DS specific buttons because that is trivial, and then leave the source code for anyone who wants to maintain it themselves.

But... My Wii games... and PS2 games... on my 3DS...

Darth-Vader-Nooooo_zps2bc32d2a.jpg

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you think you can do the opposite and make a remotejoylite like app with video/audio out or is that just as difficult?

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you think you can do the opposite and make a remotejoylite like app with video/audio out or is that just as difficult?

Such an application would require to be run simultaneously with any other application, just like a plugin (which Remotejoylite on the PSP in fact is).
Plugin-Support is already existing for the 3DS, BUT not in let's say the Gateway launcher afaik.
If they hopefully add this in the future, I'd prefer 3DS Controller as a plugin as well. I like to play some games (I already played once) simultaneously. And since I don't want to mess with my 3DS' hardware, I'm currently not able to play Pokémon Sapphire and Omega Ruby that way. :D

D

Deleted User

I had problem with VJoy before, but i didn't understand that i didn't have to do anything. It would've been better if you explained that it don't work on vJoy_205_080115. vJoy_204_I220914 was the only that worked for me. And also, in the next update could you add so you can see PC screen on your 3DS screen like the Wii U GamePad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +2