• Views 415,952
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dont touch the ini file just install Vjoy, I assume your trying to configure the main stick so right click on the button you want to configure then change
the device to DInput/0 or 1/vJoy Device and use the circle pad to map what you want for example Hitting up on the circle pad after selecting detect gives me Axis Y- so I would
click select and you should see `DInput/0/vJoy Device:Axis Y-` Hit apply Ok to map the rest of the circle pad. Wow that was allot to type :P
well i have tried that, but whenever i do use DInput/0/vJoy Device only the circle pad will work, all my other buttons come up as AXIS Yr-, and when i trying using DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse i get all the buttons working but the circle pad doesnt response

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nvm, i got it working, i have to right click, and put my buttons under keyboard mouse well having the joystick with vjoy, sorry for being an idoit

CTurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i have tried that, but whenever i do use DInput/0/vJoy Device only the circle pad will work, all my other buttons come up as AXIS Yr-, and when i trying using DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse i get all the buttons working but the circle pad doesnt response
sorry for being an idoit
Please don't be sorry! I'm the idiot. I forgot to set the rotation axis to be at the middle value, at the moment it is set to 0 which is the lowest value so it will always show as rotating which makes it hard to bind in applications which use the rotation axis. I have fixed this for the next version. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haha no worries there Yoshi, and if you need anyone to test any new updates for the controller i can for you, i dont have a new 3ds but i have an original with a ccp so i hope i can help out there

btw great homebrew man, great work. I have it working now with dolphin, pcsx2, epsxe, mupen64 and ppsspp now, will try with a few more emulators but i mainly plan on using it for these emulators cause i can get most older console emulators working with my dstwo. Thanks a million for this, really helped me save some money

Reactions: YoshiInAVoid

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please don't be sorry! I'm the idiot. I forgot to set the rotation axis to be at the middle value, at the moment it is set to 0 which is the lowest value so it will always show as rotating which makes it hard to bind in applications which use the rotation axis. I have fixed this for the next version. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Oh, might that be why when I try to configure PCSX2 the circlepad always "moves" in one of the 4 axis directions?

Reactions: YoshiInAVoid

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm using this with Joy2Key to try to use the Circle Pad for Super Smash Flash 2 but for some reason it doesn't seem to be able to detect the button releases on Left and Down, but Right and Up are okay.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Really? Renegade kid said it worked well for the upcoming Moon Chronicles version. Though MC uses a different kind of aiming system from most console shooters.
Guess we will see. I don't see it being practical.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
thi sapp dont work with vjoy atall iv installed it like 30 times now and it keeps saying vjoy failed blah blah blah wtf is wrong with it its pissing me off now, sorry to be blunt, but this brew is great, but lacks real instructions

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thi sapp dont work with vjoy atall iv installed it like 30 times now and it keeps saying vjoy failed blah blah blah wtf is wrong with it its pissing me off now, sorry to be blunt, but this brew is great, but lacks real instructions

Can you be more specific? Install this version https://www.mediafire.com/?zf8063afzj3bpdo also what are you trying to use the analog stick for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to