3DS Continues its Reign of Terror and PSvita Pulls a Miracle

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I cant believe you guys are hating on the man for posting news :P Dont shoot the messenger.
No one was "shooting the messenger" the numbers and the article are fine as they are just copied and pasted, but the title and comments were pure opinion(except for the Nintendo dominating the charts comment cause that is a fact and not an opinion) by the messenger were purely meant to incite fanboyism. If the "messenger" truely was not trying to provoke people or stir up the issue, he would not have emphasized 3DS>Vita in the title especially since these numbers say a whole lot more than just what the "messenger" chose to emphasize.

I like Kitt Thrusts title over at gamefaqs

Vita slightly rebounds, 3DS holds it's ground

basically the same title but far less trollish

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still wondering why the 360 is selling way less than everything else, almost as much as PS2, which is 10+ years old...
because these are the japanese numbers. In NA 360 literally sells 100X more than in japan. In fact the 360 has been the top selling hardware in the USA Since September.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm still wondering why the 360 is selling way less than everything else, almost as much as PS2, which is 10+ years old...
because these are the japanese numbers. In NA 360 literally sells 100X more than in japan. In fact the 360 has been the top selling hardware in the USA Since September.
Then why does everyone keep posting japanese stats if they are way different to America and Australia and other places that have people in it.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why does everyone keep posting japanese stats if they are way different to America and Australia and other places that have people in it.
to put it simply: "3DS CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR" gets more views on this site than "XBOX 360 CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR"

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Simply put: "3DS CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR" gets more views on this site than "XBOX 360 CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR"
I'm not talking about xbox sales im talking about console sales in general.
and sales from countries that people from the 'temp live in would be much more reliable.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply put: "3DS CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR" gets more views on this site than "XBOX 360 CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR"
and sales from countries that people from the 'temp live in would be much more reliable.
this is true, but as i said, creating a topic on this site about Nintendo outselling everyone simply will get more views than a topic in regards to Microsoft outselling everyone.

If I were to create a topic with the USA sales numbers and name it "XBOX 360 CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR" It would not get anywhere near as much attention, or the "likes", that this topic received, simply due to the nature of this site.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is true, but as i said, creating a topic on this site about Nintendo outselling everyone simply will get more views than a topic in regards to Microsoft outselling everyone.

If I were to create a topic with the USA sales numbers and name it "XBOX 360 CONTINUES ITS REIGN OF TERROR" It would not get anywhere near as much attention, or the "likes", that this topic received, simply due to the nature of this site.
i try to post the best news i find to gbatemp you can trust the Valwin seal of quality as i try to post the news
you shuld be talking about the post not the topic

Reactions: 1 person

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The seal of Quality eh...?
fanboy_approval_seal_label_sticker-p217883962258110156z85xz_400.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It's because the Vita isn't released in NA yet. This thread is about the Vita, any thread including the Vita in terms of sales will be Japanese sales.

i try to post the best news about the 3DS, and the worst news about the Vita i find to gbatemp you can trust the Valwin seal of qulity as i try to post the news
Fixed.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i try to post the best news i find to gbatemp you can trust the Valwin seal of qulity as i try to post the news
I made posts about the Media Create numbers for the past 2 weeks, and I presented them in a unbiased, neutral, non "console nazi" kind of way whith notable information for all consoles. Eevn in those threads you made 3DS>Vita comments, then made some other asinine comment about the information you giving not being in OP which it was clearly there.

Anyway, this week, you clearly tried to post these numbers first and in the must biased, fanboyishy way possible, which is not hard for you

It's because the Vita isn't released in NA yet. This thread is about the Vita, any thread including the Vita in terms of sales will be Japanese sales.
This thread is not about the Vita, It is about Media Create Japanese sales numbers, which does however include the Vita

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)