Hacking 3DS Black Screen and no Home Menu - Hard One!!

pwnazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, i really apretiate your atention on this matter.

My 3DS stoped booting to Home Menu, i had hacked a while ago and just keept stored.

After that i only got black screen and blue light.

-I can access Luma and Godmode9
-Tried updating Luma do v11.0 and gave me this error

E6C7685C-F3DB-4B66-81BF-58B3C49F7C3D.jpeg

- tried Luma 10.3 and It booted to Luma Menu; but after Start, Black Screen Again
- have formated my SD and tried a different one
- did the CTR Transfer and did all ok my still black screen
- had booted to Luma and after Start leave it on for about 30 minutes or more and nothing
- taken out and pluged in the wi-fi and infrared chip, taken the Flex of camera
- the recovery menu for updating the nand does not work pressing the buttons and power

- a strange behavior by the charging led, it stays on (half the light) even after shutt off
4F598B49-6E22-430B-8B19-4065DEDCBBA0.jpeg

- get these errors booting Luma ir Godmode9, but on the second try they boot

DD5C77F1-54F1-458A-8F39-F477738806DA.jpeg

Please Help, i dont know what else i can do.

I have another 3DS at home with no hack, os there a way to make a Nand donnor from it or anything else?

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Did you get the MCU FW error? Also restoring you nand probably just restored an old Luma version. Can you please try the boot.firm I sent?
Yes.
I restored an old Luma version technically, but I always have it set to boot from SD so it just loaded 11.0.
The black screen just happens, and for me it was after a B9S update, but I restored the NAND about a month ago and it's been fine ever since.
And yes, B9S remained on the same version. I'm not sure what it is, but it's like a mini-brick. I thought it had something to do with my modified home menu, but that wasn't the case.

@pwnazar Restore the newest NAND backup you have.

pwnazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had this problem!
You need to restore a NAND backup unfortunately. This is like a tiny brick, essentially.
Unfortunately i don't have a nand backup
But i have another 3DS XL without mod, can o mod it and transfer the nand from one to another?

pwnazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Noooo.
Do not EVER do that.

Did you recently install a B9S update or a Luma update?
Yes i did. The Luma update the procedure is only getting the files on SD right? And using Godmode9 to use the script to install Luma on the Nand

pwnazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Before doing what @WG481 said. Can you please try using this boot.firm? There was a bug checking the MCU FW version.
Pablo, this worked on getting Luma 11 run, and even It is installed even when i take the SD out. But still black screen.

Is there a way to have some boot.firm with the recovery mode so that i can update my nand?

I don't care If i loose my data on the 3DS, all that i ask for is that It works again. Thank you 🙏🏻

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1