cy2u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I ught a Supercard DSTWO Plus and put the 2 folders from supercard.sc website into the microSD card.
Then I went to GW_Simulator and installed the patch.
When I am back in the main menu of the 3DS I press Select but nothing happens.
It plays NDS Roms from the Flashcard menu but I want to play 3DS Roms.

How to do that?

My firmware is in the compatibility range but it won't work. Also there is no "Profiles" section in the settings :(

Please help me getting it working. Thanks and best regards,
cy2u5

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as I know, you have to enter the internet browser and go to go.gateway-3ds.com. You cannot use the DS profile exploit on your system. (Or does DSTWO+ install a downgraded MSET?)

cy2u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'll try that soon. Thank you so much for your reply. I am so lost with this thing :D

I don't know what you mean with installing a downgraded MSET but when I go to GW_Simulator, it installs and verifies something.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll try that soon. Thank you so much for your reply. I am so lost with this thing :D

I don't know what you mean with installing a downgraded MSET but when I go to GW_Simulator, it installs and verifies something.

That something you speak of is the exploit Gateway originally used, but that one only works on the firmwares 4.0 - 4.5 ;) Installing an older version of the System Settings app can make the exploit work on newer firmwares, too, but Gateway only supports this on the New 3DS for some weird reason.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No profile section? Are you sure? It is here since a really long time, since the beginning in fact.

It's is in one of the main category, probably other settings or something like that.
Otherwise, just try the web exploit, it should work.

cy2u5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It worked now! I tried the browser method but it didn't work. So I googled and found out that I need to copy launcher.dat to the SD Card of the 3DS.
After that the exploit worked and I tested the 3DS roms.

Thank you all for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated