Hardware 3DS 4.3.0-10 update relased!

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No it has naff all to do with impatience, GAME here in the UK have a deal on whereby they take in your 3DS and give you £100 off the XL, this deal is only valid for 8 more days here in the UK, after that the trade in value is only £75, so a £25 loss if you wait.
Since most GAME stores only open office hours, most of us can only get there on the weekend, so that leaves a grand total of 4 days that can be feasibly used, therefore, YES time is of the essence as this offer has an expiry date, it has NOTHING to do with impatience or "looking cool" as you put it..no need to jump on the poor guy just because he's taking advantage of a ludicrously good offer from a store here in the UK.

And further more, I wasn't even complaining about upgrading my 3DS.. Since I had never used my Acecard on the 3DS, it wasn't a big deal.. I PLAN too, now that the XL is out, as I can now sell my DSi XL, but thats only IF the DSi experience is comparible to the DSI XL.(which it wasn't on the old 3DS).

However, I wanted to post again, as when I took my 3DS back yesturday for the refund, I found that you actually have 2 weeks to return the old 3DS for a refund.. So, you can actually buy the XL within the first 8 days.. And then keep your old 3DS for an extra 2 weeks before taking it back for a refund.

So if you want to do this, you have plenty of time to wait for a Flashcard upgrade.. That said, if anyone knows about the store in question (GAME) and understands their financial problems.. Its a brave move to keep the 3DS for the 2 week period, as who knows what might happen to them any day.. That said, its unlikely they will end up in financial troubles again so soon after the last buy out, but you never know.. So I was keen to get my 3DS back to them and £100 in my pocket ASAP and was willing to take teh risk with the firmware.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my 3DS back from Nintendo (yay, it's all shiny again!), and as I predicted, they updated the system software. I can still maybe use one of my sisters DS Phats to update my Acekard in the future though, but for the time being...

Not the end of the world though, found where all my physical DS games were at, so I can still play what I was playing before.

sobralzord

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any new about acekard i2? these guys are kind slow.... So i have a question too, If I bought games in nintnendo eShop, like 50$ , can I "transfer" this to a new 3DS XL ? Understand what I mean? - Sorry for bad english its not my native.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any new about acekard i2? these guys are kind slow.... So i have a question too, If I bought games in nintnendo eShop, like 50$ , can I "transfer" this to a new 3DS XL ? Understand what I mean? - Sorry for bad english its not my native.

To transfer from a 3DS to another, you need to have the latest firmware on both.
Unfortunately, there are no news about acekard firmware update.

sobralzord

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

To transfer from a 3DS to another, you need to have the latest firmware on both.
Unfortunately, there are no news about acekard firmware update.

Well, thats is great news to me! Because I want to buy some things in eShop, and I was afraid of lose them all , when I finnaly get a 3DS XL, but you are telling I just need the two consoles updated, and voala, i get it all! All app's and games tranfered to my new console, Thats great news, thank you (:

miguelbazil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the Ace3DS base card apparently got updated (finaly!). Going to try to update and solve the "menu?" problem. Once i stabilize it, i can put it available for anyone that wants it.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
AceKard 2i patched yet? Haven't bothered to check in a while.
Acekard has not released an update for 4.3.0-10 yet.

AceKard 2i patched yet? Haven't bothered to check in a while.
Acekard has not released an update for 4.3.0-10 yet.
they are waiting for the next 3DS system update. this might take a while.

It's avaiable a beta update compatible with 3DS 4.3.0-10:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uidg325yzis9p9i/ak2ifw_update_3ds43_dsi144.zip

Holmesd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, apparently, the new AK2i software has been released, and I've downloaded what looks like the actual update file, but I'll be f***ed if I can get it to work....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny