Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
mdlmemorybank said:
Eighteen said:
*Updated the FAQ list, for people who can't seem to figure out how to make the pictures work*
And I have put Fatal Frame IV on my to-do list ;D

Thank you
biggrin.gif
*high5* i hope your hearts ok but your sacrifice was not in vain
happy.gif
Yeah,... I'm... kinda worried about that.. seriously
sad.gif
laugh.gif
sad.gif

@andrew89
Thanks ;D !!!

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to say I finally looked at the pictures while using the 3DS Sound Area. Man it's amazing how these pics look even better when you watch them there. The screen is cut off into a nice size screen. It really makes you focus on the picture.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
these look nice but they are confirming my fears that again, there's a flaw with the 3ds 3d screen. i made a thread about this. i got ghosting in some pictures of mario, luigi's mansion, last story, etc and they all had to do with (i think) high contrast between a bright object and a dark backgroud. i was curious about your galaxy pictures since i was wondering how the 3ds would pull off the 3d without ghosting since mario is such a bright character and he travels through a variety of environment (including dark ones). they look better than expected, but there were still pictures that shows ghosting and i think this is due to the 3ds lcd screen. the one that was most noticeable was the last story. his sword pops out but it also has major ghosting.

anyways these pictures are awesome and yet they depress me at the same time due to the ghosting lol.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
KingVamp said:
Thanks for the Shadow The Hedgehog. Tho cut off they look cool.

Why are they cut off around the sides?
laugh.gif

When something is wrong with the game that I have uploaded,
I always write a head's up about it right under the download link, of that particular game
laugh.gif
it's kinda hard to miss..

anyhoo since you are reading this, there is no point in sending you back to the front page so i might as well fill you in
happy.gif
The answer is ;D........................ I have totally no clue why...
sad.gif

QUOTE(phantastic91 @ May 17 2011, 12:04 PM) these look nice but they are confirming my fears that again, there's a flaw with the 3ds 3d screen. i made a thread about this. i got ghosting in some pictures of mario, luigi's mansion, last story, etc and they all had to do with (i think) high contrast between a bright object and a dark backgroud. i was curious about your galaxy pictures since i was wondering how the 3ds would pull off the 3d without ghosting since mario is such a bright character and he travels through a variety of environment (including dark ones). they look better than expected, but there were still pictures that shows ghosting and i think this is due to the 3ds lcd screen. the one that was most noticeable was the last story. his sword pops out but it also has major ghosting.

anyways these pictures are awesome and yet they depress me at the same time due to the ghosting lol.

Yeah, as for now, ghosting will be around for quite a while
sad.gif

the monitor that I use has a tiny bit of ghosting too, but on different spots then the 3DS has, also ghosting looks different on the monitor that i use. (I sometimes see random colors there a tiny bit, but its not top serious)

I noticed the ghosting on the 3DS myself , so I had tweaked the brightness a bit while converting the pictures so they are a bit darker then they used to be.
It removed SOME ghosting, but
sad.gif
Not all...

we have to deal with this problem till LCD producers find a way to totally kill ghosting... but that will take a while i guess
frown.gif

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
KingVamp said:
Thanks for the Shadow The Hedgehog. Tho cut off they look cool.

Why are they cut off around the sides?
laugh.gif

When something is wrong with the game that I have uploaded,
I always write a head's up about it right under the download link, of that particular game
laugh.gif
it's kinda hard to miss..

anyhoo since you are reading this, there is no point in sending you back to the front page so i might as well fill you in
happy.gif
The answer is ;D........................ I have totally no clue why...
sad.gif

QUOTE(phantastic91 @ May 17 2011, 12:04 PM) these look nice but they are confirming my fears that again, there's a flaw with the 3ds 3d screen. i made a thread about this. i got ghosting in some pictures of mario, luigi's mansion, last story, etc and they all had to do with (i think) high contrast between a bright object and a dark backgroud. i was curious about your galaxy pictures since i was wondering how the 3ds would pull off the 3d without ghosting since mario is such a bright character and he travels through a variety of environment (including dark ones). they look better than expected, but there were still pictures that shows ghosting and i think this is due to the 3ds lcd screen. the one that was most noticeable was the last story. his sword pops out but it also has major ghosting.

Yeah, as for now, ghosting will be around for quite a while
sad.gif

the monitor that I use has a tiny bit of ghosting too, but on different spots then the 3DS has, also ghosting looks different on the monitor that i use. (I sometimes see random colors there a tiny bit, but its not top serious)

I noticed the ghosting on the 3DS myself , so I had tweaked the brightness a bit while converting the pictures so they are a bit darker then they used to be.
It removed SOME ghosting, but
sad.gif
Not all...

we have to deal with this problem till LCD producers find a way to totally kill ghosting... but that will take a while i guess
frown.gif

=[....i hope that ghosting is greatly reduced in the next revision. but seeing how you tweeked the images to make them have less ghosting, i back to being curious how mario bros 3ds is going to pull off the 3d. anyways awesome work =]

anvaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wow, just seen the SSBM, they´re great, perfect for the 3ds

about shadow the hedgehog, i removed the borders for some pictures using a program called Stereophoto Maker, but the cuality of the image was reduced, they´re cool as they are so i leave them the same

about this ghosting effect, i´m not quite sure about what it is, in some images (very few from this place and many others i´ve downloaded on the internet) i noticed parts kinda blurry or that doesnt focus quite well, is that what you´re thalking about?
in most cases, this effect its caused (in my case) from not seeing it from a good angle, or things that are not in both images, i mean, the "left" and "right" image of a photo, this can be seen closing one eye at a time

i´ve made some 3d images with the program mentioned above:

-from youtube videos showed in parallel mode, divided in a left and right video;
-..and from some screencaps i took from an anime, pause the video, took the image, unpause, pause and took it again. of course, this method is not very effective, there are very few moments when the characters doesn´t move but the "camera" or the "viewer" does move. i made an image with shinji from evangelion sitting in his classroom, and kaoru sitting in the hand of an eva that looks pretty good, but with many other, ghost tend to appear due to objects appearing in just one of the images (i founded a "prank image" with some girls in the photo, the image was kinda blurry so i closed my right eye and saw the girls, closed my left eye and saw a bloody face... thank god i didn´t drop my 3ds
rolleyes.gif
)

i´m very excited about fatal frame
biggrin.gif
thanks a lot ^^

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
anvaen said:
wow, just seen the SSBM, they´re great, perfect for the 3ds

about shadow the hedgehog, i removed the borders for some pictures using a program called Stereophoto Maker, but the cuality of the image was reduced, they´re cool as they are so i leave them the same

about this ghosting effect, i´m not quite sure about what it is, in some images (very few from this place and many others i´ve downloaded on the internet) i noticed parts kinda blurry or that doesnt focus quite well, is that what you´re thalking about?
in most cases, this effect its caused (in my case) from not seeing it from a good angle, or things that are not in both images, i mean, the "left" and "right" image of a photo, this can be seen closing one eye at a time

-from youtube videos showed in parallel mode, divided in a left and right video;
-..and from some screencaps i took from an anime, pause the video, took the image, unpause, pause and took it again. of course, this method is not very effective, there are very few moments when the characters doesn´t move but the "camera" or the "viewer" does move. i made an image with shinji from evangelion sitting in his classroom, and kaoru sitting in the hand of an eva that looks pretty good, but with many other, ghost tend to appear due to objects appearing in just one of the images (i founded a "prank image" with some girls in the photo, the image was kinda blurry so i closed my right eye and saw the girls, closed my left eye and saw a bloody face... thank god i didn´t drop my 3ds
rolleyes.gif
)

biggrin.gif
thanks a lot ^^

Ghosting means, when you see a 3D image and you see 1 or 2 extra transparent images of the same object right next to it,
and when you fully focus on the object in 3D, you sometimes still can see 1 or 2 extra index fingers very vaguely.

this is usually caused when there is lots of rightness on the background going on.

It is NOT called ghosting when you simply cannot focus on the image.

this example image shows roughly what ghosting looks like, The right model shows the normally focused 3D image,
while the left shows the 3D focussed image with ghosting.
ghosting.png

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anvaen said:

rolleyes.gif
)

biggrin.gif
thanks a lot ^^
You should make a 3D anime thread or a least post in a thread like this one. Thread!

When I go to graffiti on the 3DS, it says I reach the photo limit.
laugh.gif

SSBM does look good.
happy.gif

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
I mentioned this request a few pages ago, never got a response so i'll post again

A request here if its possible to do the game

Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Lyoko:_Quest_for_Infinity

Its a Wii game but you might not be able to get your hands on it (due to the rarity of the game) to do it, please let me know if its possible to do or not

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
samethernet said:
I mentioned this request a few pages ago, never got a response so i'll post again

A request here if its possible to do the game

Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Lyoko:_Quest_for_Infinity

Its a Wii game but you might not be able to get your hands on it (due to the rarity of the game) to do it, please let me know if its possible to do or not

Yes, sorry about that.
I get a lot of requests and can't answer all posts,
I certainly saw your request, but you are the first and only one to request that game, if i am not mistaken.
and there are a few other ones with more votes.

but i'll check this game out ;D

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant remember wat happened to another code r, such a pretty game

resident evil REmake!!! wonder if those pre rendered backgrounds appear 3d =p

dead or alive seems like a good choice but it releases tomorrow so no point now

battalion wars? did u check that out?

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
.d&n said:
i cant remember wat happened to another code r, such a pretty game

resident evil REmake!!! wonder if those pre rendered backgrounds appear 3d =p

dead or alive seems like a good choice but it releases tomorrow so no point now

battalion wars? did u check that out?

You should check the non-working games next time (on the front page at the bottom..) (concerning another code r, and RE, plus i have uploaded a few RE pics a few pages back, for people who wonder about how it looks)

Personally I wanted to do Dead or Alive for the gamecube, but I wasn't able to find it
frown.gif

as for Battalion Wars, I'll keep it in mind ^^

Shuredda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think there is Dead or Alive for the GameCube. There's this.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJIXk_sHR5M[/youtube]

There's also Bloody Roar and Soulcalibur.

gigile5

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
DUDE, AWESOME, THANKS!!
May I request Metroid prime 3 Wii... I want to have a preview of the future metroid on the 3DS...

thanks again

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gigile5 said:
DUDE, AWESOME, THANKS!!
May I request Metroid prime 3 Wii... I want to have a preview of the future metroid on the 3DS...

thanks again

I already requested Mp3 the controls suck.(yeah hard to play on a pc.) So sorry mate. ^^

And you made an account for this post? Well lovely!
biggrin.gif

Per direct I would like to request Mario Party 5

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lightning said:
gigile5 said:
DUDE, AWESOME, THANKS!!

thanks again

I already requested Mp3 the controls suck.(yeah hard to play on a pc.) So sorry mate. ^^

*snip*

Indeed, It is possible, but it was really a pain to work with.
I'll try it again another time ^^ when it' less buggy.

+1 for wario world added

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we need a device where we can ask an assistant that can fit in our pockets too bad Samsung... +1