Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TCTerror said:
How about Golden Eye 007 (Wii) ?
Or Tales of Monkey Island (WiiWare).
Super Mario Galaxy 2 would be also nice =)
Golden eye is a good one, I don't think I have heard that request before
yay.gif

Remember people, The more requests of certain games, the higher priority it gets!!
yay.gif

And super mario galaxy 2, You won't have to doubt that baby wil ever meets you 3DS screen ;D

Tanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Eighteen said:
Tanno said:
Hello,

I'm new here and heard about it. Nice try, Eighteen! I started downloading some of them for when I get my 3DS from Canada.

I have only a request. Can you try creating various pics from all retro RPGs(Final Fantasy, Riviera: The Promised Land etc)? I love the retro RPGs. What's more. I'm a RPG fan and collector. I'd love to have them as screenshots.
smile.gif

Thanks ^^

Keep up your good work, Eighteen!
biggrin.gif
Hii, and welcome!!!! ;D.

To give you a short answer:
No I only can do pc/gc/wii and with a SMALL chance N64 games (but I couldn't get those to work just yet)
I'm sorry.
frown.gif

I looooove final fantasy , and I wanted to make pics of it, but there aren't any good final fantasies on the gc/wii .
well, for me only the very first FF crystal chroncles, where you can use your GBA as a controller
laugh.gif

Well, let's change my request to somethng that might give you a good job.
smile.gif

How about trying out with some oldies from PC games?
smile.gif

I mean The Goblins, Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, Halloween Harry, Dangerous Dave etc.
smile.gif
When I was a kid, I used to play a lot of platform games, even the Duke Nukem classic platform.
biggrin.gif

Just to commemorate the old times.
biggrin.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tanno said:
Eighteen said:
Tanno said:
Hello,

I'm new here and heard about it. Nice try, Eighteen! I started downloading some of them for when I get my 3DS from Canada.

I have only a request. Can you try creating various pics from all retro RPGs(Final Fantasy, Riviera: The Promised Land etc)? I love the retro RPGs. What's more. I'm a RPG fan and collector. I'd love to have them as screenshots.
smile.gif

Thanks ^^

Keep up your good work, Eighteen!
biggrin.gif
Hii, and welcome!!!! ;D.

To give you a short answer:
No I only can do pc/gc/wii and with a SMALL chance N64 games (but I couldn't get those to work just yet)
I'm sorry.
frown.gif

I looooove final fantasy , and I wanted to make pics of it, but there aren't any good final fantasies on the gc/wii .
well, for me only the very first FF crystal chroncles, where you can use your GBA as a controller
laugh.gif

Well, let's change my request to somethng that might give you a good job.
smile.gif

How about trying out with some oldies from PC games?
smile.gif

I mean The Goblins, Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, Halloween Harry, Dangerous Dave etc.
smile.gif
When I was a kid, I used to play a lot of platform games, even the Duke Nukem classic platform.
biggrin.gif

Just to commemorate the old times.
biggrin.gif

Sorry I don't do those kind of games, I pick only nintendo like games.
There is already a thread on gbatemp somewhere, (can't link you since i dunno where it is anymore)
that shows pc games for 3DS.

I made this thread because I only post pictures that are hard to come by when it comes to seeing them in 3D like wii/gc games.

I CAN though try Monkey island , sinc it came out for wii.
Hope that I have informed u good now
yay.gif

Shuredda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the original Monkey Island, since all of the other games he mentioned were 2D games.

Though, there's a few sequels to classic PC games on the Wii. Pirates, Sam and Max, I guess Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI too.

JustApollo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Can you please do it? I would also love to see (and I'm sure many other people would too) Kirby's Air Ride.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shuredda said:
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the original Monkey Island, since all of the other games he mentioned were 2D games.

Though, there's a few sequels to classic PC games on the Wii. Pirates, Sam and Max, I guess Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI too.
I was aware what he was talking about
biggrin.gif
But there was a request not too long ago for a money island for wiiware, so That's what I meant with ''I can do monkey island'' mayeb monkey island 3 as well.

but anyhoo thanks for the heads up
biggrin.gif

JustApollo said:
I would love to see Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Can you please do it? I would also love to see (and I'm sure many other people would too) Kirby's Air Ride.
Allright, +1 for eternal darkness added to the list, I hear that name a lot, so expect it soon ;D.

QUOTE(tt87 @ Apr 10 2011, 04:26 PM)
just now noticed this... awesome!

but one thing: the 3d is de-synching on the mmd set
First of all thank you !!:yay:

and the other thing:.... what?
blink.gif

Tanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Speaking of horror games, not only you can try Eternal Darkness: Sanity of Dreams, but other newer PC games too. Those are

Penumbra and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. They're quite 3D, but I'd like to see them in 3DS.
biggrin.gif

There's also Metal Gear Solid from GC(if I'm mistaken, someone please correct me).

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tanno said:
Speaking of horror games, not only you can try Eternal Darkness: Sanity of Dreams, but other newer PC games too. Those are

Penumbra and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. They're quite 3D, but I'd like to see them in 3DS.
biggrin.gif

There's also Metal Gear Solid from GC(if I'm mistaken, someone please correct me).

I won't do Pc games.
besides penumbra and amnesia are OpenGL games, and I can only do Directx9 games
frown.gif
sorry

tt87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean is, that the Muramasa set (MMD-000X.mdo or whatever the extension is) is de-synching on me, my 3d photos are fine and the MKWii and LoZ-OoT images look fine. But the Muramasa screenshots (especially those of the player vs some big blue boss with a green moon and city are showing up WAAAY blurry. for example I see the 3D moon, but on either side is a "ghost moon" as well. And since I can't adjust the depth without a matching JPEG file to use for it, I'm stuck looking at two images at once that aren't synched together to make a true 3D image.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
tt87 said:
What I mean is, that the Muramasa set (MMD-000X.mdo or whatever the extension is) is de-synching on me, my 3d photos are fine and the MKWii and LoZ-OoT images look fine. But the Muramasa screenshots (especially those of the player vs some big blue boss with a green moon and city are showing up WAAAY blurry. for example I see the 3D moon, but on either side is a "ghost moon" as well. And since I can't adjust the depth without a matching JPEG file to use for it, I'm stuck looking at two images at once that aren't synched together to make a true 3D image.

I have looked at the picture and I know what you mean, there is only 1 moon, but you don't look at the background when you are looking at the moon.
in simple words, it is not the picture, but your own eyes who are de-syncing.
Try look more at the back of the picture and you will get it right
yay.gif

The problem is that for you , the picture has too much depth

EDIT: And yes the screen has some ghosting,
so if viewing correctly, you will see 1 moon and next to those 2 very vague lighter moons,
but that is because of the dark textures over the 3DS screen,
they tend to show a bit of ghosting during that.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say I have a question. How does the 3DS images of the games compared to playing the games with your 3D vision? I would really like to know!

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheWon said:
Say I have a question. How does the 3DS images of the games compared to playing the games with your 3D vision? I would really like to know!
Well, playing them on a monitor feels diffrent, as the 3D is bigger, it feels liek for ex. buildings are larger.
when I look at the pictures on the 3D screen, it looks like I am watching it as a dollhouse.
All the characters look to miniature like toys
biggrin.gif

and of course, on a monitor you view it in full HD (1920x1080) and you really see the textures like you should!
on the 3DS you lose detail because the resolution is totally too small to see on that tiny screen.

It's not bad not good, its just diffrent, But 1 thing the 2 have in common and that is, They both look fantastic !!
yay.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eighteen said:
Quiz112 said:
There are a few games I wanna see in 3D
Kirby Air Ride
Starfox Assault
Added to the list, I have een hearing those names.. well exept starfox, you are th first, BUT its a good title!!
yay.gif

QUOTE(TheWon @ Apr 10 2011, 09:27 PM)
So the 3D are the same with or with out glasses?

Well It just feels nicer to play it without glasses, besides, the glases are like sunglasses so they are really really dark!!
I was only taling about the 3D itself as a perspective.

btw also on a monitor it feels like as if you can see greater distances.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol